Last Updated on
Best Anti-Bacterial Body Wash 2020
- REMEDY TEA TREE OIL BODY WASH SOAP New Large 12 oz Size is Made In USA. Our Remedy Foot & Body Wash is a Foot and Body Odor eliminator that soothes Athlete's Foot, Toe Nails, Candida, Ringworm, Jock Itch, Acne and other Skin Irritations. Our Tea Tree Shower Gel with peppermint SMELLS GREAT, is balanced for all skin types and gives you a fresh tingling sensation.
- ORGANIC & NATURAL BODY WASH INGREDIENTS – Our men & women shower gel is made from Premium Botanical Tea Tree Oils, Eucalyptus Oils and Peppermint Oils which are well known for helping skin irritations. We added JOJOBA, COCONUT and OLIVE oil to moisturize, refresh & deodorize itchy smelly feet. Our foot wash & body soap has NO Harmful Chemical Preservatives, Petroleum, Silicone, Synthetic Fragrance or Dyes oft Found in Gels, Lotions, Creams and Ointments. Sulfate & Cruelty free body wash.
- GREAT FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE – Remedy shower gel is great for Athletes who are active in soccer, basketball, CrossFit, martial arts, running, cycling, yoga, Pilates, MMA (mixed martial arts), boxing, football, or workout regularly at the gym. Our man and woman body wash is gentle enough to be used daily. Throw a bottle of our shower gel for women and men into your gym bag and use it regularly. Strong Enough for the Gym - Gentle Enough to Use Every Day!
- SOOTHES DRY, ITCHY, CRACKED, FLAKY, SKIN: Our Premium Body Soap Liquid Solution Contains Skin Enriching Omega 3,6,7,& 9, Vitamin E & C, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus Oil and other essential oils which Helps Soothe, Foot and Body, Skin Irritations on your Face, Hands, Heels, Toenails, Elbow, Back, Chest, and Butt. Men and women with acne and eczema use our moisturizing body wash for cleaner feeling skin.
- TRUREMEDY NATURALS PROMISE: We Stand By all Our Products – Remedy Soap Bars, Remedy Soap for men and women shower gel, Remedy Balm, Remedy Bruise Cream, Natural Mint Foot & Shoe Deodorizer, and Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Epsom Salt. If you have any issues with our organic body wash reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right.
For those who want to manage uneven complexion, body odor, dry and itchy skin, Remedy Soap tea tree oil works as the best antibacterial body wash. The body wash is enriched with soothing and refreshing essential oils that help in keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized.
Not only the essential oils, but this body wash also has Eucalyptus, Aloe Vera, Rosemary, and Peppermint extracts. This body wash is a rich and soothing mix of essential oils and extracts from plants with medicinal properties.
It would not be wrong to say that the body shower gel helps in combating various skin and odor issues. In addition to that, the shower gel comes in a well-designed bottle that can be carried effortlessly in a backpack without having to worry about spilling it.
Multipurpose shower gel fixing body odor, itchy and dry skin
Effective cleansers for the skin that has been exposed to dirt and grime
Natural and effective formula for athlete’s foot and jock itch
Not an excellent fix for the Yeast problem
Peppermint smell might be too intense for those allergic to the sharp smell
Less effective for jock itch as per some reviews
2 – BOTANIC HEARTH Tea Tree Body Wash (Amazon Link) (ASIN: B07HHHMJ6V)
An excellent product for all skin types, this tea tree body wash, is not tested on animals. On top of that, the body wash comes packed with 100% natural tea tree oil sans paraben and harmful chemicals.
In addition to being cruelty-free, this best antibacterial body wash also has essential oils such as coconut oil, fruit oil, peppermint oil, flaxseed oil, and olive oil. These ingredients are known for their medicinal and hydrating properties making the skin supple.
One of the best parts of this body wash is that it works flawlessly irrespective of dry or oily skin. Additionally, it also cleanses the dirt from feet and works effectively in managing the body odor.
Ideal for those who are looking for cruelty-free products
Rich in essential oils known for their effectiveness in fixing skin issues
Cleanses the dirt gently without any side-effects on the skin
Some reviews say that the gel is not an ideal product for sensitive skin
The body wash might be more frothy raising concerns over excessive use of soap
Some customers complained receiving only half-filled bottles
3 – CeraVe Body Wash for Dry Skin (Amazon Link) (ASIN: 017610BG8)
Those who are looking for an odor-free, moisturizing body wash can pick up on this one. CeraVe body wash is suitable for dry skin and comes infused with ceramides. Moreover, the body wash is free from chemicals such as parabens and sulfates.
In addition to the facts mentioned above, the body wash enjoys the trust of the National Eczema Association as it has an NEA seal of acceptance. CeraVe body wash consists of hyaluronic acid that helps in retaining the required moisture for skin.
Above all, the body wash is gentle on the skin and free from harmful chemicals, which makes it worth a try.
Non-comedogenic property thereby leaving the skin pores open
Gentle and non-irritating formula for dry skin
Rich in 3 essential ceramides helping the skin to restore and maintain its natural skin barrier
Excessive quantity needed for every wash making small quantity less effective
Reviews suggest that the quality of the bottle does not make it very easy to use
Odor might be unpleasant and chemical-heavy for some customers
No products found.
- SMELL FRESH & FEEL INVIGORATED – Aswell as tackling nasty foot and body odor, this powerful Tea Tree Oil and mint blend helps wash away the bacteria that causes Athlete's Foot, Ringworm, Psoriasis, Jock Itch, Acne, Toenail & Nail Fungus, Yeast, and other Body and Skin Irritations.
- A MUST HAVE FOR ACTIVE PEOPLE - Whether you are working up sweat in the gym, at work or simply going about your day, having an active lifestyle can contribute to unwanted odors and bacteria causing irritations on your skin feet and nails. Derma Nu’s antibacterial soap will help combat those pesky germs!
- ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS! No Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes, Paraben Free – Made in the USA – Not Tested on Animals – Safe for all Skin Types – FDA Approved - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- GO ABOUT YOUR DAY IN COMFORT - Our Antifungal soap is enriched with a blend of cooling and soothing essential oils including Tea Tree, Peppermint, Menthol, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus & Spearmint that have been used to relieve skin discomfort by our ancestors for years. Soothe and prevent itchy, scratchy, dry or inflamed skin
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA - Buy with confidence that all of Derma Nu’s products are carefully blended right here in the United States. In fact, we’re that confident that you’ll love our product that we offer a money back guarantee on all our goods.
A powerful blend of tea tree oil and the mint blend is effective against the skin issues caused by a bacterial infection. The body wash helps in tackling ringworm, acne, jock itch, yeast, toenail and nail fungus, etc.
Made of all-natural ingredients, the body wash has not been tested on animals and is paraben-free. Moreover, this soothing blend of essential oils works perfectly on all skin types.
Its soothing and refreshing smell works perfectly against the wrong body and feet odor. Furthermore, the phenols help in killing the harmful microbes.
Ingredients such as Eucalyptus and mint help in controlling acne and dry scalp
Oregano oil is effective in killing the microbes with its anti-viral, anti-fungal properties
Refreshing scent makes the gel suitable for both men and women
Does not produce enough foam which might be a downside for some customers
Few reviews suggest that it is not ideal for all skin types
Might cause irritation and rashes in the sensitive areas of the skin.
- GET RID OF FUNGUS FOR GOOD: Our #1 Product for over 7 years! A must for treating the worst cases of Athletes Foot, Nail Fungus, Jock Itch, Yeast, Ringworm and Tinea Versicolor. Our Extra Strength Natural Tea Tree Foot & Body Wash is Formulated with a blend of 100% Pure Essential oils….Not Synthetic Fragrances! Gentle enough for those with sensitive skin, psoriasis and eczema.
- ONLY THE BEST FOR SMELLY FOOT & BODY ODOR: Our Customers love our wash for kicking out the worst of Foot & Body Odor. A sure way to combat odor from Overactive Sweat Glands in the Groin and Armpits leaving your skin clean and refreshed. A must for those who love the gym or sweat hard at work.
- KIDS & TEENS: Loved by Parents with kids in contact sports such as wrestling and martial arts to keep fungus at bay. Another great use is for Lice Prevention! Parents have been using our wash for years to keep those little buggers away!
- ITCHY SCALP: Our Wash is not just for your Feet & Body… but is excellent for addressing Dry, Flaky, Burning and Itchy Scalps.
- ADDRESSES BODY ACNE: Our Natural Extra Strength Body Wash addresses troublesome Body Acne. Cleanses clogged pores while helping to reduct oils and bacteria build up, which can lead to acne. Used by mature adults and teens gentle enough for those with sensitive skin
It is a worthy try product for those with sensitive skin or looking for an effective solution for lice. Moreover, the body wash works effectively against toenail fungus, eczema, body odor, tineaversicolor, etc.
Furthermore, the product can be used regularly without having to worry about any side-effect. It is an ideal solution for people of all ages who are leading an active and outdoor life.
Essential oils and medicinal ingredients of this body wash help in tackling issues such as body acne and can be used in body parts such as armpits and groin to control the odor and leave skin dry and fresh.
Can be used on all skin types and across all age groups
Helps in fighting a host of skin problems and dry scalp
Effective in reducing the itching and burning sensation due to bacterial infections
Few reviews state the body wash not being effective against few bacterial infections
For few it has caused the dry and itchy skin due to some reaction as per the reviews
Hyperpigmentation in some sensitive areas could be one of the side-effects
Factors To Consider Before Buying Anti-Bacterial Body Wash
A Balanced Mix Of Natural Ingredient
An anti-bacterial body will be the most effective if it is loaded with natural ingredients. With a host of synthetic as well as counterfeit products selling in the market, it becomes a bit challenging to find an authentic product.
However, a bit of hard work and research might be useful in getting the right product. One way to zero in on a natural product is reading reviews of the customers. In addition to that, make sure that you are reading the ingredient list on the product packaging. While looking for the best antibacterial body wash, check for the quality assurance mark from the concerned authority.
Not All Chemicals Are Harmful
If you are looking for an active anti-bacterial body wash but want to stay away from a load of chemicals, go for the one containing Chloroxylenol. A clinic grade chemical, chloroxylenol, is widely used in the hospitals as an effective cleanser for the wound or after the surgery.
Above all, if you are fed up with skin issues caused by a bacterial infection, chloroxylenol infused anti-bacterial body wash could be a potent disinfectant as well as an antiseptic.
Body Wash With A Hint Of Moisturizer
There is a host of anti-bacterial body washed available in the market claiming to be an effective solution for various issues. However, regular use of body wash might not be suitable for skin unless moisturizing ingredients are present in the solution.
Irrespective of the skin type, you should go for the body wash that locks the skin moisturizer effectively. However, those who have dry skin type should take extra care in selecting a body wash, ensuring that it has moisturizing properties.
Above all, if you are one of those who take a shower more than once, then the best antibacterial body wash for you will be the one that helps in retaining the
moisturizer of your skin.
Foam Or No Foam
A common misconception amongst the customers is that body wash or any skincare products that are high on suds are not sufficient. Moreover, it is challenging to find out an anti-bacterial body was that it is a fine blend of both.
However, a dive deeper and little research might get you the right product, which has all the anti-bacterial properties and froths too. A body was with no foam will only be useful, very used in substantial quantities. Further, there are chances that the body washes with little to no foam might leave skin dry and low on moisturizer.
A couple of years back, the United States Government banned the use of plastic beads in the face wash and body gels. The reason behind taking this step was reducing the hazard caused to the aqua lives who tend to swallow these plastic beads and die.
Similarly, the chemicals present in the bathing products we use might contain harmful chemicals that would eventually be ingested by marine animals. Further, sourcing and producing such chemicals also caused an increase in the carbon footprint, which is a grave danger to Mother Earth.
We can contribute effectively by avoiding the anti-bacterial body wash that is loaded with chemicals and synthetic substances. Chemically rich body washes cannot be the best anti-bacterial body wash for the reason that it is harmful to our skin as well as the environment at large.
Yet another factor to consider is that the product should be cruelty-free and not tested on the animals.
Excessing bathing and rinsing off might make the skin moisture miserable, thereby leaving it dry and sometimes itchy. The best antibacterial body washes post-workout would be the one that is not hard to rinse.
The idea here is to opt for the body wash, which can be rinsed quickly if you take a shower more than once. Further, some might have issues of rashes or redness due to tight clothes and sweating during the gym. In such a situation, body wash with peppermint or eucalyptus can be useful in soothing the body and giving a cooling effect.
Sharp Smell Or Allergy Causing Ingredient
The strong smell might trigger migraines and is often not preferred by those with Sinusitis issue. Irrespective of the ingredients being used in the body wash, make sure that you are not allergic to an overpowering smell.
Similarly, there could be some ingredients to which certain people might be allergic. It doesn’t matter if 100% of the ingredients in the body wash are natural. Some people might be allergic to one or more ingredients in the solution.
Therefore, it is recommended to go through the ingredients written on the packaging before buying. Reputed brands would also advise their customers to test a small amount of solution on their hands before applying all over the body.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Are all the body wash available in the market have a moisturizing effect?
While most of the body wash does come with moisturizers these days, the importance of moisturizing your body with lotion after a shower cannot be subsided.
2. Does more foam mean better body wash?
Contrary to the general belief, more foam is not a parameter for better cleansing. Moreover, due to extra leather formation, sometimes the skin loses essential oils and moisturizers. Excessive loss of the moisture leaves the skin dry and scaly.
Rather than looking for a body wash that makes more foam, you should be more focussed on the ingredients of the body wash.
3. Should body wash not be used post-workout?
Although there is no specific study made in this regard, experts usually believe that water works as a perfect cleanser if a person is taking a shower more than once a day. Rich body, the wash is essential oils such as tea tree oil is good for rejuvenating the skin.
However, using it twice or more than that might leave skin extremely dry, and there are even chances of body rashes. Essential oils are potent, and the genuine ones would leave their effect on the skin in just one use. Excessive use might cause side-effects for some people.
4. Is Tea tree oil body wash suitable for sensitive skin?
Tea tree is an active ingredient for the skin in its diluted form, and therefore body washes with tea tree as the main ingredient could be a good option. Although the oil has various medicinal properties that help in fighting against dry and itchy skin, sometimes it might not be suited for a specific skin type.
We would suggest our readers take a drop of tea tree body wash and apply it on their hand. If there is no side-effect within 12-24 hours, the body wash can be considered safe to use.