Last Updated on
Top 5 Best Circular Saw 2020
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built in L.E.D lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2 to 1/2 inches at 90 degree) and bevel capacity (0 degree to 56 degree) with positive stops at 22.5 degree and 45 degree
- 1 year warranty
Makita is seven inches and contains highly durable components of magnesium. You will get a powerful 15 AMP Makita built the industrial motor. It’s great 5007 MG build helps the saw to balance weight, durability, ease of use, and powerful, which means it is one of the most desired power tools. The product may be used for a list of purposes and still adaptable to almost all types of materials. You can quickly look to build walls, roofs, and even floors. It uses a range of dense engineered lumber. The variety found can be used includes PSL, I-joists, LVL, microlams, and headers. It still accommodates ripping panels like OSB, plywood, and particleboard. The integrated dust blower clears the board and facilitates more accurate cuts.
Increased accuracy with good LED lights
Numbers and ruler marks are oversized and comfortable to read
Built-in dust blower
Attached blade wrench
Blade guard does not retract appropriately while cutting.
Bottom line, it is One of the Best Circular Saw in 2020
- Lightest magnesium construction reduces user fatigue for less down time
- Cut-Ready depth of cut system helps with quick, accurate depth measurements
- 53° bevel allows users to complete a wider variety of cuts
- 15 Amp of power gives users the power to rip through more lumber in less time
- The anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
As the name suggests, this 7 ¼ inch saw is made of all magnesium material and maximum weight is just 11lbs. This is one of the lightest saw experience. Simultaneously it has a worm drive that provides the great torque and enables it through severe cutting depth adjustment. You will like the long-running 15 amp dual-field motor that works well for longer days. It is specially designed to keep the motor cool while using and facilitates cut line as big as 2-3/8 inches when at 90 degrees. It may be used for framing, decking, ceilings, and sidings. It usually means for a wide-cut range with 53-degree bevel. It can be handled right with hard, soft, and even engineered woods.
Provides a good range of cutting depth
Dual motors for longer use
Keeps motor cool during use
Anti-snag lower blade guard for small cut line
Magnesium plates are not trivial and bend causing poor cuts
Rattles with loud sounds
best circular saws
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
Weight is 8.8 pounds and features a 7 ¼ inch like build. The maximum selling point for Dewalt circular saw with it being a lightweight saw is that it comes with electric brake. You can apply the electric brake after the trigger is released, which feature more control over the bevel cuts. Also comes with ball gearing lower guard and highly graded stamped aluminum shoe, which together get top retraction even in dust contamination and smooth base. Despite the size, the circular saw has with great power and has a like number of applications facilitating smooth and high-quality cuts and performance.
Delivers good power for toughest applications
Electric brake ensures more control
Smooth cuts and high-quality performance
Integrated dust bowler
Blade sometimes wobbles or runs out
Electric brakes are a little inconsistent
best circular saws
- High torque motor 5-1/2-inch. Fast cutting blade for a variety of cuts
- Tool-free depth of cut allows for easy depth adjustments
- Bevel adjustment with detents at 45 and 90 degrees
- 12T Carbide blade allows for fast cutting in a variety of applications and materials
- Backed by BLACK+DECKER 2 year limited warranty
Aimed to be a compact saw designed that features an accurate and flexible cut, this 5 ½ inch side is right at being smooth and efficient. They feature an easy to use bevel adjustment, which makes the cuts more accurate and angled. It is suitable for a tough daily job. Durable 20v max black+decker system coupled with high torque 5 ½ inch motor makes it robust and desirable.
Tool-free cutting depth and bevel adjustments at 45 and 90 degrees are included for fast and accurate cutting depth for all types of applications. Also comes with a top guarantee which backs the good performance. Lithium charged high torque battery included.
Black + Decker two year limited warranty
Tool-free depth cuts and easy bevel adjustments making cuts fast and accurate
Faster cuts with 45 and 90 degrees and bevel adjustment
Limitations in performance as it is only suitable for small regular work
Horsepower is not high
- METAL HANDLE & LASER DESIGN: Comes with a unique metal handle, which helps to reduce fatigue for one-hand working, offering stronger clamping force to make the cutting more stable. Easy and quick to install and disassemble by rotating the handle without any auxiliary tools. The laser guide ensures a professional and precise cutting line, convenient for cutting.
- POWERFUL MOTOR & 6 BLADES: Features a 5.8 Amps copper motor to deliver full-size performance at 3,500 rpm, making cut wood, plastics, plaster board, PVC pipe, tile with ease. 6 Blades: 2x24T TCT(120mm) for wood cuts/ 2x60T HSS(115mm) for wood and soft metal cuts/ 2pcs grit diamond blade(115mm) for tile cuts, extending the applications of the compact circular saw.
- FLEXIBLE 90° & 45° BEVEL CUTTING:Easy-set depth scaled gauge lever allows the cutting depth up to 1-11/16 inches(42.9mm) at 90°; The bevel capacity at 45° is 1-3/8 inches (34.9mm), you can decide your bevel cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°. Left-sided blade design for great cut-line visibility. A parallel guide attachment ensures straight, precise cuts easily and quickly.
- SAFETY DESIGN & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening, promises a safer cutting job. Motor postposition separates the front and rear gravity, promises a stable operation; Optimized ergonomic slim grip provides ease and less fatigue to one-handed operation.
- VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: You will get:1XTacklife TCS115A circular saw; 6 blades(2x120mm for wood cuts/2x115mm for wood and soft metal cuts/2x115mm for tile cuts); 1Xmetal handle; 1Xparallel guide; 1Xelbow dust port; 1Xhex key; user manual
When purchasing circular saw, brand matters. TACKLIFE is invested in knowing more about what list features the common market like and then to provide them. It comes with a powerful motor that may help you finish cutting as quickly as 3500 rpm. It provides an adjustable cutting angle from 90 to -45 and also a decent bevel adjustment at 45 degrees. You are able to cut wood, tile, metal, and plastic right all the time. The laser guide helps to keep the cutting line straight. It additionally still comes with dual switch control, which increases safety and avoids getting hurt. The metal handle makes it more sturdy to use. Aluminum alloy guard adds to good safety.
Laser guide makes the cuts more accurate
Comes with six practical blades offering a variety of cuts
Uses are limited
Not too small when using due to depth
Best Circular Saw Buying Guide
A circular saw is a tool that is used to try to cut various materials using the rotating function of the blade. It can be used as-is and even with the motor mounted on a machine. A circular saw can be used to cut various types of materials cutting wood, tile, plastic, metal, etc. All odd jobs that require any of this material to be cut and used can be done. Depending upon the planning use, different blades need to be used to cut each type of material. Similarly, the most circular saw is operated with the power; however, some can be operated based on gasoline or hydraulic motor as well.
Uses Of The Best Circular Saw
Now that we have read what precisely the circular saw is, we should see where and how the circular saw can be put to use. Below mentioned are some of the base uses of the circular saw :
Straight cuts needed at workshops can be done
Best used at professional working sites where things are made from scratch
Massive usage if you are a DIY enthusiast
All work that includes sawing any form of material
Types Of Circular Saw
There are two main types of circular saws, and each has its logical use. You can decide the one you need based on the applications and specifications of both. Below are the two types of saws explained in shorter detail to make your choice easy:
Sidewinders Circular Saw
These are the most commonly available circular saws in the market which have handle located higher at the top of the entire saw. As compared to the worm drive, these are much lighter and also less expensive. The blade in sidewinders is driven directly by the motor and hence moves faster than that on the worm drives. Typically, if you are looking to use a circular saw at home, then
sidewinders are a better choice.
Worm Drives Circular Saw
The handle for the worm drives is placed behind the blade, and the blade is easily visible to the left handlers. It contains high torque motors and is heavier to handles as compared to sidewinders. They have a gear system that is needed to give the motor into the blade spin and also generate more torque, as mentioned above. Due to these qualities, they are preferred by construction pros who need to perform more heavy-duty work daily.
Factors To Consider Before Buying The Best Circular Saw
When you purchase anything, some points are specific to that thing about each commodity that you must find before you buy the final product. The same must be carefully considered before purchasing a circular saw too. There are specific points explained below which should be made a note of before you buy the circular saw to get the best circular saw :
As covered above, you will have to zero down on the type of circular saw you need. This can be ascertained based on the common uses you have from the circular saw and then deciding which type serves your purpose the best. Also, always make a choice that is best for you as you don’t want to be stuck with the wrong product in the long run. Sidewinders are best for DIY work, which you need to do for home, and worm drives are for the pro workers.
Like with all-electric tools, even the circular saw provides you with the option to choose from the corded or the cordless circular saws option. It again depends on how many extra users you have from the circular saw and make sure all do you use it. Most people prefer the corded circular saws so that they can use the commodity at ease without any hindrance. Up until recently, big long corded circular saws was preferred because of better performance; bottom line, now with technological advancements, cordless circular saw give exceptionally well performance as well with little difference.
How much power does your saw feature? It will define how soon your work is done and how many cuts can you make. So deciding the excellent potential for the power tool is essential. The calculation of power is different for the corded and cordless circular saw. For corded, the power is measured in AMP, and everyone prefers a typical 15 AMP saw, which is excellent and standard. There are 10 and 12 AMP saws. However, they are suitable only for your infrequent uses. For cordless, you can judge using the voltage and amp-hour ratings.
The blade feature the size of the saw it contains. The most generic and commonly used blade is 7 ¼ inches, which cut a material as thick as three inches and can be used for all types of DIY work that one would have with a circular saw. However, there are 6 ½ and 8 ½ inches blades in the saws, which can be used for lighter or more heavier duty work, respectively. You can also opt for 4 ½ inches trim saw, which can be used for very light work like paneling around your house.
You are going to take the circular saw and do work and chores with it. You don’t want anything that doesn’t feel right. If you check from a distance, all sidewinders are the same; however, they are not so much. When you hold them in your one hand, feel the handle and move it around you get the real feel of the tool and that’s how you want. So it is very much recommended that you head over to your local tool shop and test before you buy.
Along with the above mentioned essential pointers, there are below extra features that you can want for in the circular saw. This will make your job a little bit easy:
Choose a circular saw made of magnesium as that’s more durable rather than pressed steel
Electric brakes to control effectively
Preset bevel adjustments to make it easy to use
Built-in LED lights to illuminate
Laser guidelines to straighten and cleanse your cuts more
Spindle lock, which will simplify the change of blades for you.
Choose the features which prove useful to you and looking for circular saws with those features in them. These are few pointers that you need to keep in mind to make the choice that will prove useful and efficient to you. Always remember to study a bit of the review provided by the existing customers, which will help you to have an insight of the product available.
Last update on 2020-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API