Last Updated on
- Gucci Guilty Pour Homme 90 ml / 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Guilty Pour Homme was developed by Jack Heucleus and released in 2011. The cologne opens with a fresh bouquet of lemon and lavender, and the heart notes have orange flowers with a touch of bergamot. The base notes include vanilla as a complement to cedar and patchouli and citrus notes for weight and depth.
The final product is an elegant and fresh aroma with musk and woody undertones. It works great for a variety of settings and is very moderate to wake up. The gilt stays in the pore home for about six to eight hours, which is definitely worth it. The scent of this hot weather works well day and night.
Fresh and rich
Some people may not like citrus
Can be very light
- An intensified olfactory experience, Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Intense adds a twist to Gucci Guilty Pour Homme, making it more provocative, more sensual.
- Top Notes: Amalfi Lemon, Coriander, Lavender
- Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Neroli
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Cedar, Amber
- This is an authentic product backed by its original manfuacturer.
Guilty Intense Pour Homme was launched in 2011 and is a warm and bright colon. In addition to a higher dose of lavender on top, there are also coriander and lemon. The middle notes come with neroli and orange blossoms, which blend in with the lavender. The bottom gives the fragrance a solid base with a granular amber, cedar and patchouli. The overall effect is fragrant with rich amber flowers. The perfume is long-lasting, exceeding 10 hours for someone, has a moderate awakening. It is a casual wear scent that works well in the warmer months and is perfect for summer fun. It is also a very versatile fragrance. It has a synthetic scent for the first 30 minutes or so – so some scents may not allow snows.
The scent of flowers
Good for hot months
Some may not like flower notes
- Gucci Homme by Gucci for Men 3.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray: Buy Gucci Colognes - Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme is truly a masterpiece. A blend of woody and aromatic notes this masculine fragrance will make anyone swoon.
- Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. Gucci Pour Homme 3.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray.
- Occasion: Day,Night
- Type: Eau De Toilette
Gucci Pour Homme was launched in 2006. It was developed by Orlean Guichard and Frida Giannini, who took over after Tom Ford’s departure in 2004. The idea is to expose sexuality, and you may have seen advertisements featuring James Franco. This scent opens with cypress, bergamot and violet notes and deep tobacco and jasmine heart notes. Below, patchouli and leather, amber and resinous albums. This cologne is undoubtedly best for the evening, but it is flexible enough for the day. The duration is medium, but waking up is not irresistible.
Beautiful floral notes
Good results with a spray bottle
- Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci for Men 3.0 oz EDT Spray: Buy Gucci Colognes - Life is thrilling and meant to be lived to the fullest. Gucci Guilty Black: Indulge your deepest desires. top notes of lavender and coriander heart notes of orange flower base notes of patchouliDetails provided by Gucci.
- Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. Gucci Guilty Black by Gucci for Men 3.0 oz Eau de Toilette Spray.
- Type: Eau De Toilette
Guilty Black Pour Homme is known as the most popular fern perfume. It is subtle and clean, this fresh, sporty scent makes it one of the most versatile options on our list. Opening notes include coriander with a distinctive touch of floral lavender. Its heart notes, like others on the agility line, are rich in orange blossom, neroli, patchouli and cedar. It is a good balance between subtlety and masculinity.
Suitable for office
Green but masculine
Does not last too long
The overall scent is generic
- Brand New
- 100% Genuine
- Best price on the net!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Perfume Express Inc. has been in business for 20 years and we are proud to provide 100% Authentic Fragrances to our customers along with Excellent Customer service. For More information about this fragrance please contact Support@http://perfumeexp.com
It was introduced in 1998, a perfume from the Tom Ford era of Gucci. Fragrant woody opens with high notes, citrus and spices. There is also a crowd of lavender. In the middle, the wooden notes follow sandalwood and cedar, with fragrant roses, carnations, and jasmine flowers. The base includes masculine leather, patchouli, tobacco, vetiver, and musk, as well as sweet notes of vanilla and amber. There is also a great incense. The perfume lasts a long time – up to 10 hours. With a moderate awakening, you can wear it in a variety of settings, and it won’t become overwhelming.
Warm and welcome
Hard to find
Become more expensive
Not very unique
How to choose the best Gucci Cologne for Men
Through rigorous metadata analysis from numerous review sites and hours of online research, including reading and listening to reviews from fashion experts, we have created a ranking of the top five Gucci collagens for men, industry interiors, and colon users. We had the opportunity to try the product for ourselves.
How long does it last?
is it worth the money?
Is the smell attractive to you?