Last Updated on
- PLUG AND PLAY: USB recording microphone is easy to operate and use with USB cable directly connect with PC computer. It doesn't need to assemble which measn the only thing you have to do is plug the USB in so you can get operate running in no time.
- Portable & Flexible&Beautiful Appearance: It was made with heavy duty metal base and premium design which makeds it has a beautiful High quality appearance. More importantly, due to the portable design, it’s the convient to take away if you move workstation,and it doesn't take up a lot of space on your desk and it's easy to storage.The flexible stand can be adjusted 330 degrees, allowing you to find a more suitable angle for easier recording.It's a protable high qualitily flexible microphone.
- Professional High Quality Audio Processing Chip: NASUM Professional condenser microphone built-in audio processing chip, Smooth,flat frequency response of 100Hz-18000Hz,the great frequency response make it has a reverb quality sound,can delivery Rich studio quality sound.Intelligent noise reduction which can effectively block the noise and eliminate echo,the low noise function is improved , make it more crystal clear and more delicate.
- CARDIOID pick up pattern & ZERO-LATENCY: It can picking up vocals from all directions–in front of the mic, behind the mic, off to the sides, etc.It makes the sound picked up by the microphone smoother, clearer and more real .What's more.And,zero-latency headphone output allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays.It compatible with Windows 10/8(including 8.1)/7/XP(Home and Professional), Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), PS4
- Multiple Function: Do the job well for podcasting,broadcasting, musical recording, conference call, vocals, musical instruments, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, Interviews, Voice Recording, Video Conference, Singing over Internet, Gaming, Online Chatting such as Facebook, MSN, Skype and more in the best sound quality.
Professional USB microphone is the best option for you in the market. It is very easy to assemble and connect to the PC. It has a USB cable that connects directly with PC and is compatible both with Windows and Mac.
The body is made of heavy-duty and sturdy aluminum and metal base. The microphone is aesthetically pleasing and looks perfect with any game setup. The design is portable and convenient to move around.
It doesn’t take much space on your game station and is easy to store. The stand is flexible and can be adjusted at your desired position. The processing chip has a high response frequency that is 100Hz-18000Hz.
It is a very professional and high-quality mic that makes the output sound crystal clear. This microphone has a cardioid pickup pattern, and it makes the sound being picked up smoother, more precise, and realistic.
Comes with a USB connector
Instant onboard controls
Stable and sturdy design
Intelligent noise reduction
High response and no delay
None as such
- Anti vibration shock mount
- Tap to mute sensor with LED indicator
- Four selectable polar patterns
- Mount adapter included
- Convenient gain control adjustment
HyperX is one of the best values and popular microphones on the market. This microphone is perfect for online streaming and games. It is easy to assemble and use. It is very easy to gain control over the microphone’s sensitivity.
The best feature is it comes with onboard instant controls that include a mute mic sensor, sensitivity control, and polar patterns selection option. It also features four different polar patterns: bi-directional, stereo, omnidirectional and cardioid. The tap-to-mute sensor has a LED indicator.
The feature that makes it stand out amongst other microphones is a built-in anti-vibration shock mount. This shock mount prevents the microphone from recording any rough and bumpy noise. The mute buttons usually make noise, but it has a touch-sensitive mute sensor.
The body is made from heavy-duty and robust metal. It also has an internal pop-filter.
Sturdy and heavy-duty
Built-in anti-vibration shock mount
Tap to the mute sensor
Easy to assemble and use
Four pickup patterns
None as such
- HI-RES SAMPLING RATE 192KHZ/24BIT: This USB condenser microphone was designed with the professional sound chipset and 16mm electret condenser transducer, which let the USB mic hold a high-resolution sampling rate up to 192KHz/24bit. Provide you an excellent sound quality. The flat frequency response of 20Hz-20kHz is excellent for podcasting, music/video recording, live streaming, gaming, online chatting, Performed perfectly in reproduces your sound
- PLUG & PLAY AND WIDE COMPATIBLE: The microphone has USB data port, easy to connect with computers. No need extra driver software, and no need for an external sound card, Only select USB mic as default input in your software settings. Double shielding USB cable reduces interference. Compatible with Windows and Mac OS
- CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN: The computer microphone with cardioid polar pattern design to reduces pickup of sounds from the sides, improving the isolation of desired sound source, making a clearer and more realistic sound. Perfect for Project/Home-Studio, Network YouTube Recording, Google Voice Search, Steaming, Podcasting and Desktop Recording
- DURABLE AND STURDY ARM SET: The arm stand and shock mount made of high-quality metal, It can protect the pc microphone all-around. Pop filter and windscreen cap can lower wind and Saliva interference and make your voice more clear. The USB microphone kit includes 1x condenser microphone, 1x adjustable sturdy arm, 1x desk mount clamp, 1x metal shock mount, 1x pop filter, 1x windscreen cap, 1x USB cable and 1x manual instruction
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: MAONO provides 30 days of hassle-free return and up to 12-month warranty service. We are committed to ensuring that you are 100% satisfied, If you have any problems when using the item, please feel free to contact us, We will serve you with full sincerity!
The MAONO PM420 has a high response frequency ranging from 20Hz to 20kHz and prevents any kind of interruption. It has a professional 16mm electric transducer. That is why the mic has a high-resolution sampling rate. The sampling rate is 24 bit that results in high-quality sound.
The assembly of the mic is effortless, and it is very easy to use. It has a USB data cable and connects with your PC without any kind of software assistance or sound card. The USB cable has a double shield that prevents interferences and is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern that reduces the interruptions or picking up sounds from sides. It also enhances the sound resolution of the audio recorded, making it more realistic. The microphone design is sturdy and durable. The microphone has a built-in shock mount and an arm stand made of metal.
Durable and sturdy
Strong shock mount
High response rate
Prevents the interruptions
USB connector compatible for Windows and Mac
Comes with a windscreen cap
Output audio might below
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload)
The Blue Yeti microphone won’t disappoint you and worth every penny. It is a resourceful microphone that allows the user to produce high-quality sound. The microphone has a sleek and elegant design that looks like vintage and classic microphones.
This microphone has a unique style that allows for easy positioning and adjustments. It has multiple pickup patterns that are stereo, omnidirectional, bidirectional, and cardioid. The three-capsule array technology allows the user to create high-quality sound without any outside interruptions making it a perfect choice for gaming and live streaming.
The stereo mode is used to produce realistic sounds using both right and left channels of audio output. The cardioid mode records the source of the sound. The omnidirectional pattern captures sound from all sides, and the bidirectional captures sound from front and back.
All these features have made this microphone ideal. It is easy to assemble, and you can plug it in using the USB cable. This mic is compatible with both Windows and Mac. The microphone has a zero-delay rate and high response time. Moreover, onboard controls have made this microphone a great option.
Four pickup patterns
Three-capsule array technology
Easy to assemble
Compatible with Windows and Mac
It is heavy than other microphones
- 【USB Output】Enables simple setup. USB Microphone Kit provide a direct convenient plug-and-play connection to Mac and Windows computers without any additional hardware for recording vocals, podcasts and Skype. It's never been easier to get high-quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings.(Not compatible with Xbox and Phones)
- 【Excellent Sound Quality】With rugged construction for durable performance, the vocal microphone offers a wide frequency response and handles high SPLs with ease.Ideal for project/home-studio applications.The cardioid condenser capsule offers crystal-clear audio for communicating, creating and recording.Comes ready to go with a desktop mic stand and 2.5M USB cable,you're guaranteed to get great-sounding results.
- 【Durable Arm Set】Studio Microphone with versatile and sturdy broadcast suspension boom scissor arm gives you great tools for capturing your voice in a podcast or voiceover.The Double Pop Filter provides two layers of dissipation, removes the rush of air caused by vocal plosives,minimizing the popping sounds that can compromise your recording is great for studio as well as home use.
- 【Easy to Attach】The streaming microphone adjustable boom studio scissor Arm Stand features a heavy-duty combo mount that consists of a sturdy C-clamp and a detachable desktop mount.With 13" fixed horizontal arm and offers a 30" reach.The low-profile,table-hugging design allows on-air talent to perform without facial obstruction to record podcasts or make dubbing sounds for videos, use voice chat in online games or doing business on Skype.
- 【The Accessory Package Includes】The scissor arm stand is made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable.a studio-grade shock mount,a double pop filter, premium 8.2' USB cable,a bonus tripod stand, a microphone for podcast recording, a user manual and free Technical Support. One Year Warranty to 2-year extended warranty with online registration.
If you are looking for a sturdy and heavy-duty microphone, then the FIFINE Studio condenser microphone is the best you can buy. It has an elegant and robust design. The kit comes with a microphone, USB cable, arm stand, shock mount, and windscreen.
It is very easy to assemble and connect. The USB port is compatible with both Windows and Mac. It produces excellent sound output and aids in gaming/live streaming. The whole design is user-friendly with a high record and response rate.
The armstand can be extended, providing extra height to the microphone. Moreover, the armstand is very stable and versatile. The pop-filter has a double layer, and it prevents air or any other thing from interrupting your communication.
You can also tilt the microphone according to your desired position. The body of the microphone is sturdy and durable.
Cardioid pickup pattern
Double layer pop-filter
Easy to assemble and use
USB port compatible with Windows and Mac
Adjustable position and height
It is hard to block the background noise with this microphone
Types of Microphones
Gaming has evolved through the years, and you need advanced high-end components to enjoy it to the fullest. Microphones are made to communicate with other players during a game. They create a comfortable and enjoyable environment for gaming.
There are two main types of microphones.
These are the most used microphones for gaming and live streaming. They are simple and easy to use. They usually come with a USB connector that is compatible with both Windows and Mac. For gaming, USB microphones are better because of the plug and play feature.
If you want to do live streaming, then this microphone is the one you should buy. The USB microphone also comes with a condenser mic, but these are more classic and traditional. These microphones are connected through XLR power.
If you need a microphone for gaming podcasts, then this is the best option.
If you are looking for a microphone for gaming, it doesn’t mean that you should buy any model that you see first. It is essential that you invest your money in the model that not only suits your style but also gives you a high-quality performance.
The recording quality of a microphone cannot be ignored as it plays a significant role. It ensures that other people you are communicating with hear your voice clearly without any interruptions. There are different models available in the market; make sure you buy the one that has high record quality.
Ease of Use
It is not difficult to understand how the technology works, but it sure is time-consuming. When you are buying a microphone for your gaming setup, make sure to look at its ease of use. You don’t want to invest your money in the model that is difficult to assemble and use.
That is the reason why USB microphones are suggested for gaming as they have plug and play features. The best position of a mic to record and hear a clear voice is six inches away from your mouth. You need to make sure that the microphone you are buying works great under all the circumstances.
The elimination of background noise is crucial so that you can record/hear a clear voice while playing games. The internal circuit of a microphone uses an active or passive noise cancellation technique to filter out the background noise.
It produces an output voice that has a lower noise floor and a high signal-to-noise ratio. The gaming and communication simultaneously will become more comfortable with such a model.
These patterns in a microphone model determine how the mic picks up the sound. You must investigate different models before buying the one that suits your style.
There are four common pickup patterns available in the microphones.
The stereo pickup is used to create realistic sound; cardioid is used for a concentrated pickup. The bidirectional pattern is used for front/back pickup, and the omnidirectional pattern is used for 360-degrees audio.
When you buy a microphone for gaming, you can attach it to the back of your PC. You can also use these microphones with the consoles and even when you are playing on your mobile. The only difference is the size and the type of microphone you choose.
The PC gamers prefer the mounted microphones as it makes the gaming environment comfortable for them. The gamers that play on their mobile devices prefer to buy a small-sized microphone. However, make sure that you invest in the model that suits your style and requirements.
The microphone itself is a good thing to have when you are gaming, but you would need some accessories to make the experience even better. The mounting stand is a vital piece of the microphone kit. It keeps the mic in a stable position, allowing you to enjoy a great and comfy gaming environment.
If you have a high-pitched voice, then you might need a pop-filter. Most of the microphones have built-in pop-filters. This will help in making your voice clear and easy to hear. The shock mount and pop-filter work simultaneously to eliminate grinding noises and vibration effects.
The microphones available nowadays have onboard controls. There is a button for shifting between the pickup patterns, a gain control knob, a volume button, a mute button, and a lot more.
These features are present on the microphone and are easy to control. There are some advanced models available that have sensors for different controls like the tap-to-mute sensor in HyperX.
The last main factor you must consider is how much money you are willing to spend on a microphone for gaming. PC gamers are always looking for a product that has
more features in a reasonable budget.
You must know your needs before buying a microphone. The gaming microphones are less expensive than studio microphones. Price is an essential factor in buying the right microphone that matches your style.
You can always easily find a better quality microphone at a higher price with loads of features. However, you need to keep your budget and needs in mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can a microphone work with a headset?
There are different models of microphones available in the market that work with headsets. A few come with a fitted headset jack as well. After a little bit of research, you can easily find a microphone that will work with a headset and ensure good quality output.
Q. How long will a microphone last?
It depends on how you are treating your microphone. If you are taking good care of it by cleaning it and carrying it in a case for traveling, it should last for at least a couple of years. The models that are less expensive or cheap have a shorter lifetime as compared to the expensive models.
Q. Is condenser mic good for gaming?
A condenser mic includes a headphone jack and mixes control with a response of 20Hz – 20kHz. It has an exclusive all-metal built that produces excellent sound. Therefore, it is recommended for microphones for gaming.