Youngblood Mineral Foundation Primer
- MINERAL PRIMER: Meet your new complexion essential! A mainstay of our line, this lightweight, silky primer is the favorite of professional artists. Made from natural silica, the colorless base instantly blurs the appearance of fine lines and pores while reducing shine for a satin-soft finish.
- IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: Invented by paramedical esthetician Pauline Youngblood for patients with severe skin conditions and post-surgical scarring, this blush is a safe and gentle for all skin types.
- NON-COMEDOGENIC: The Youngblood Mineral Primer formulation allows your skin to breathe. This unique formulation is non-comedogenic and won't block pores or cause irritation.
- NATURAL MINERAL PIGMENTS: Unlike a traditional matte powder that absorbs light and allows one to see into the skin, Youngblood Minerals act like hundreds of thousands of mirrors reflecting and refracting light back at the observer, obscuring imperfections that lie beneath.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE: Youngblood Mineral Primer is paraben-free, talc-free, gluten-free, nut-free, Vegan, and PETA certified cruelty free!
Youngblood Mineral Foundation Primer is one of the bestsellers in primers, providing a smoothing and pore-reducing effects while keeping your skin supple and radiant. This creates a useless canvas for your makeup. Whether it’s your daily routine or your dramatic night city look, this primer will help keep your makeup in place. A drop in the day will cover your needs, and you can layer it for more coverage in hot, sticky conditions.
You are looking for your smooth, perfect base by combining anti-aging minerals, skin-enhancing vitamins, and lightweight, breathable silicone. Don’t let the dense formula fool you. If you use only a small drop, you will get all the coverage you need.
It is a great primer for almost all skin types and has been reported to improve skin problems. It helps to smooth out fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars. Flawless skin at your fingertips!
Single drop cover
Good for all skin
Is not chronic
May leave a greasy feeling.
Youngblood Mineral Foundation Primer is one of the Best Vegan Primers 2020
Better’n Ur Skin Foundation MINERAL PRIMER
- ♥ BEST NATURAL PRIMER ON AMAZON! Prime skin for foundation with the best Mineral Moisturizer / Makeup Face Primer packed with Botanicals to help your skin look its best with NO chemicals! Control oil and shine, minimize pores, fine lines, wrinkles and extend foundation makeup wear.
- ♥ SMOOTH, LIGHTWEIGHT & NON GREASY: Hydrate, smooth and prepare your skin for a perfect makeup application that lasts all day (8-12 hours). Makes skin soft, smooth and silky. Non-greasy formula – a little goes a long way and is Noncomedogenic & Hypoallergenic so it won’t clog your pores. Only need 1 pump! This 1 oz. bottle will last a long time.
- ♥ MADE WITH ORGANIC and BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS: Non Toxic & All Natural | Gluten Free | Vegan | Certified Cruelty Free | Non-GMO | Palm Free | Paraben Free | Fragrance Free | 1 oz.
- ♥ ANTI-AGING PRIMER FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: This healthy, vitamin packed, anti-aging facial primer is the perfectly balanced makeup base for all foundations and ALL skin types, sensitive, mature, normal, combination, oily and dry skin! Use less moisturizer or no moisturizer at all! (this primer can replace daytime moisturizer).
- ♥ MADE IN THE USA: Proudly made in the USA, keeping our jobs here and using high quality ingredients we choose and know are safe, natural & effective!
This creamy primer is water-based and silicone-free, the only one on our list. It hydrates, smoothes, and prepares the skin for the perfect application of makeup.
The water-based formula is also a great moisturizer, so if you are too prone, you can skip your normal daytime moisturizer. It helps to create a barrier between your skin and your makeup, so you will use less foundation, and it will last longer.
Perfect for all skin types, Skin 2 Spirit is what your skin was waiting for the right balance! If your foundation dries your skin or your moisturizer makes your skin very oily, this is the solution for you.
Silicone-free water-based formula
Suitable for all skin
Some odors may be considered abnormal
Better’n Ur Skin Foundation MINERAL PRIMER is one of the Best Vegan Primer 2020
Bodyography Foundation Primer
- CREATE THE LOOK OF PERFECT SKIN: Bodyography Veil Foundation Primer is a weightless, anti-aging primer with antioxidants, vitamins A&E, jojoba, and grapeseed oil that blurs and softens fine lines, while preventing collagen breakdown
- MAKEUP THAT’S GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN: High grade silicone base creates “veil” over your skin, allowing your skin to breathe while providing flawless coverage. The soothing, professional-grade formula won’t irritate sensitive skin with everyday use
- EASY TO APPLY: Provides a long-lasting smooth base for powder or liquid coverage, and extends the wear of your foundation
- FIGHT THE SHINE: Control oil and shine all day long with the primer used by makeup artists around the globe
- BEAUTY WITH A CONSCIENCE: Bodyography is a PETA-certified, cruelty-free brand, with products that are gluten and paraben-free
This clear primer is the most popular in the range of bodyography primers. This luxurious and lightweight finish hydrates your skin, leaving it wrinkled and youthful.
The obvious formula of bodyography works like a veil, allowing you to use less foundation for a flawless look. Two small drops cover your face, filling all the bumps and boils. It helps to reduce imperfections and can actually help to counteract these.
Over time, it helps reduce redness and protect from fine lines and wrinkles. Continuous use results in smoother, healthier skin with a noticeable glow. Happy users seem to have skinned adults, and they give a lasting, healthy glow from a single bottle.
Suitable for mature skin
The light and cool scarf looks nothing like skin
Less than perfect packaging, the pump is defective
Can be very oily for sensitive or oily skin
Bodyography Foundation Primer is one of the Best Vegan Primer 2020
Benefits if using a Vegan Primer
Choosing the best vegan primer depends on many factors. There are a plethora of natural entities that want your loyalty. Your skin is most vulnerable to damage to your largest organs and the indirect environment. It is bombarded with pollutants day and night and claims to be safe. A good primer helps protect your face every day.
Cruelty-free and choosing vegetarian cosmetics is an easy way to show your commitment to animals and the planet. You don’t have to give up your desired products, be more careful when choosing these products.
How to buy the best Vegan Primers
Some elements of animal origin are obvious. Others hide behind fictional or innocent names. It is important to read the labels and understand what the ingredients are before buying.
Amino acids are used as a skin conditioner in primers and help maintain the skin’s natural moisture, smoothness, and hydration. Amino acids are naturally present in our skin but are often affected by harsh environments and aging.
Amino acids are often found in animal sources, such as urine and horse manure. Tyrosine, cysteine, glutamic acid, glutamine, potassium aspartate, and sodium aspartate are also included. There are herbal alternatives to corn, soy, and other protein-rich vegetables.
Hyaluronic acid has been included in the primer as a moisturizer and has reported anti-aging properties. It is said to help maintain the natural moisture of your skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and reduce the effects of dermatitis. Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in our own bodies, but in cosmetics, it often comes from the eyes of animals, especially chicken coops and cows. Not good! It can be listed in packagings like Hyaluronan Acid, Hyaluronate Sodium, Hylan, and Sodium Hyaluronate.
Fortunately for us, nature has provided vegetable sources of hyaluronic acid. It comes from excited wheat and other bs. Be aware that glue may not be suitable for sensitive people. The label is not always clear, so search for vegan credentials, research the product on Google.
Lecithin is a skin conditioner and emulsifying agent. Lecithin is a waxy substance present in the tissues of all living things. It is often derived from nerve tissue, blood, milk, and eggs. This is called choline bitrate. Lecithin sources are often explicitly labeled when using tree sources. Look for soy and corn lecithin in your primer, and you’re good to go.
Squalene primer is used as a moisturizer and anti-aging effect. We make this compound ourselves in the glands of our skin, and it goes out into the sebum. A long time ago, someone discovered that it was abundant among shark inhabitants and incredibly decided that we should use it on our face instead! Also known as shark liver oil and Squalene.
Vegetable oils, usually olive oil and palm oil, have the same effect, just like amaranth seeds, rice bran, wheat germ, and olives. You don’t need to rub the shark liver in your face!
Tallow is used as an emollient to soften the skin. It usually comes in an unpleasant process of boiling carcasses from animals until fatty emissions form a dense layer that is skimmed. These bodies can come from laboratories, slaughterhouses, zoos, and shelters. It can also be listed as long fatty alcohol, stearic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, and melted beef fats. Works.
Are you looking for a silicone-free primer? They are, but more difficult to find. Silicone helps to fill the surface of your skin and create a “sticky” surface that adheres to your makeup. People with oily skin should avoid silicone primers, as they can exacerbate depression and cause rashes. Silicone is almost always synthetic, labeled emodimethicone, dimethicone, methicone, trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene.