For practically everyone, lip balm is a need. The majority of lip balms sold in grocery shops, however, have undergone animal testing. Nivea, Neutrogena, Chapstick, Palmer’s, Aquaphor, and Carmex are a few brands of lip balm that are not cruelty-free. Instead, you can select a substitute that is both vegan and cruelty-free. Here are the top vegan lip balms that we could find.
It is rather simple to obtain lip balms that have not been tested on animals. On the other side, vegan lip balms are not as popular. And for a very straightforward reason: the majority of lip balms contain beeswax, which the majority of vegans do not consider to be vegan. The firm consistency of lip balms is made possible by beeswax.
Of course, candelilla wax, which is used in many vegan lip balms instead of beeswax, is not a must for lip balms. Because it offers products a very similar texture to beeswax while also being vegan-friendly, candelilla wax is a fantastic substitute. In contrast to Beesmax, it is hypoallergenic and fragrance-free (some are allergic to honey or bee products).
Table of Contents
COOLA Organic Tinted Lip Balm & Mineral Sunscreen With SPF 30
- TINTED LIPLUX SPF 30: Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
- WATER RESISTANT UP TO 80 MINUTES
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED: Nourishes with Raspberry Butter & Avocado Butter to keep lips soft
They are the remedy! Each COOLA vegan SPF lip balm enhances your pout’s color while offering a subtle, natural-looking tint. These organic formulations, which also smooth and nourish lips to maintain them healthy, full, and youthful-looking, contain organic cupuaçu butter and mongongo oil. Unable to decide? For a one-of-a-kind lip look, layer two hues. This is the Best Cruelty-Free Lip Balm in 2023.
Sun Bum Aloe Wave Cocobalm | Hydrating Lip Balm with Aloe
- COCOBALM - ALOE WAVE. The world’s greatest lip balm, to us. This moisturizing and hydrating little...
- EVERYDAY LIP PROTECTION. Naturally condition your lips with our moisture rich ingredients for all day...
- HOW TO USE. Apply to lips like ten million times a day because this stuff is so good Cocobalm is for...
Sun Bum’s adorable lip balms moisturize and shield your lips. Aloe vera and coconut oil are combined in them to deeply hydrate and revitalize your dry, chapped lips. These lip balms apply to your lips without leaving a sticky touch. The three flavors in this bundle are groove cherry, pia colada, and green mint.
Crazy Rumors Coffee Bean
- Cruelty-Free: This lip balm is made without animal ingredients.
- Moisturizing: The coffee bean oil helps hydrate and nourish dry skin.
- Caffeinated: Contains caffeine to provide a refreshing energy boost.
The vegan lip balms from Crazy Rumors are crafted from all-natural, incredibly hydrating ingredients including calming jojoba oil and certified organic shea butter. These interesting varieties of Crazy Rumors balms include Pia Colada, Banana Split, and Pistachio. Do you need a colorful vegan lip balm? Crazy Rumors offers a selection of lip tint hues. HibisKiss: Lip colors with hibiscus flavor. This is one of the best vegan lip balms in 2023.
Honest Beauty Tinted Lip Balm
- Pucker up babes; Vegan Lip Balm that helps keep lips smooth and moisturized all day
- Swipe on for nourishing sheer color that locks in hydration
- Made with: Antioxidant-rich Acai Extracts + Avocado Oil; Works for all skin types
This tinted lip balm provides intense moisturization and a color that looks natural. For up to eight hours, it maintains your lips supple and smooth. Acai extracts, pomegranate, and avocado oil are added to the plant-based supplement. This lip balm is comfortable to wear and does not have a waxy or sticky feeling. These are the Best Cruelty-Free Lip Balms in 2023.