Best 4K Monitors for Gaming 2020
Asus 28″ 4K Freesync Gaming Monitor [MG28UQ]
- 28 inches 4K/UHD panel delivers superior resolution for maximum visual quality and immersion; Brightness(Max) : 330 cd/㎡
- ASUS Eye care technology with TUV certified Flicker free and Blue Light Filter for less Eye fatigue; Ergonomically designed stand with Tilt, Swivel, Pivot, Height adjustment plus wall mount capability for comfortable viewing position; VESA Wall Mounting : 100 x 100 mm
- 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync technology ensures smooth visuals and responsive control; Inputs of HDMIx2, DisplayPort, USB3.0x2.
- ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping is included, so you can game on, worry free; Adjust the contrast and brightness settings via OSD
- ASUS exclusive Ultra Low Blue Light, Flicker Free, GamePlus, and GameVisual technologies provide tactical assistance on your command
Asus MG28UQ gaming monitor comes with fantastic build quality and performance. With a gaming monitor screen size 28-inch, refresh rate 60Hz, and Response time 1ms. The Asus freesync monitor is built with cutting edge specifications and gets supported by its audience. Apart from the big screen, the style of this gaming monitor is mostly comparable to its 1440 siblings today. You will be amazed by its TN model Multi-screen configurations. It works on sRGB mode to offer excellent color performance. However, its light level doesn’t go the same as advertised, but is compatible for more than a 10% screen luminance range.
Its sRGB mode helps correct color mode while in practical application. The product is equipped with FreeSync operational at 40-60Hz. Well, 60Hz is really more than enough if you are into 4K gaming. Else, you should have a powerful GPU that can easily handle its input packed more than 8 million pixels. Also, the freesync monitor is responsive and great in other performances as well.
Suitable to 4K gaming purposes
Great aspect ratio
Highly responsive monitor
Not a high lights level
Asus 28″ 4K Freesync Gaming Monitor [MG28UQ] is the best 4k gaming pc monitor in 2020. This is the best FreeSync Monitor for Gaming
- STUNNING 4K UHD RESOLUTION (3840 x 2160) and incredible 1 billion colors delivers lifelike details and extra clarity
- "Optimized for home office usage with a powerful split screen function like Picture-by-Picture and Samsung's easy setting box software. "
- Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
- AMD FREESYNC and 1ms response time enables smoother game experience
- CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES like laptop, PC, desktop computer, mac and macbook pro ; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
Samsung 28-Inch UE570 UHD 4K Gaming Monitor is a top quality pick. The 4k gaming monitors does a great job of balancing out its various features to admire its multiple-performance capability. Moreover, the product is available in vibrant colors, and a very impressive grayscale offers on-screen visuals that turn out to be a remarkable thing. Apart from gaming, you can help make it a decent 4K office monitor.
Overall, the monitor looks impressive in its minimalist design pattern. The monitor is having inbuilt AMD FreeSync technology, which is often a crucial 4K gaming feature. To mention, its connectivity is of boasts worthy features to provide 4k resolution at a refresh rate 60Hz via Display Port 1.2. It is again a TN monitor type that deals an excellent grayscale response times. However, it is not as efficient as the one provided by IPS monitor types.
Good narrow bezel
Great colors gamut ranges
Appreciable connectivity option
without USB port
Not as efficient as IPS 4K monitor types
Samsung 28-Inch UE570 UHD 4K Gaming Monitor is the best budget 4k monitor for gaming in 2020.
- High resolution: 31. 5-Inch LED 4K UHD (3840x2160 resolution)
- Hdr support: HDR increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase incredible clarity and details
- Brightness Intelligence Plus technology: monitor adjusts brightness and color temperature based on on-screen content and ambient light conditions
- Eye-care technology: low Blue light and flicker-free technology reduce eye discomfort.Brightness:300
- Multiple connectivity: HDMI 2. 0, DP1. 4, USB-C (only for video and not for power supply)
With a swift response time of 1ms, the BenQ HDR 4K monitor for gaming pc is the best bet to go with. It offers compatible yet really straightforward design and able picture quality to match. However, the brand BenQ may not be under similar kind of limelight like Asus. Still, its adjustable performance makes it a good addition to your computer or mac in 2020. To start with, this 28-inch HDR 4K gaming monitor comes with an affordable attractive price in store or market. It’s overall installation is a bit simple where stand requires a kind of small construction with screws and before you add it on your desk.
It further provides two HDMI ports, an audio jack, and a display port. Also, the monitor type is a TN panel type, which is advised to be better for first time users of 4K monitor screens. BenQ has also save users eye care by two eye-care technologies, namely the Low Blue Light Technology and the Brightness Intelligence. Its 60Hz high refresh rate is popular and top notch.
Lovely HDR Tech
High-quality picture performance
Attractive price point
BenQ EW3280U 32-Inch 4K Monitor UHD For Gaming is a top 4k monitor for gaming.
- Philips e-line 27" Led monitor with ultra clear 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution with 10-bit IPS panel producing 1.074 billion colors for smooth color gradations and detail
- Elegant, slim design with narrow Border Display for a seamless appearance.Temperature range (operation): 0 to 40 °C
- Multiview enables active Dual connect and view at same time
- Displayport 1.2, HDMI 2.0 (x2) inputs with HDMI audio-out for convenience
- Peace OF mind: Philips Monitors come with 4-year advance replacement warranty in the United States, minimizing downtime
It is a 27-inch 4K UHD monitor with the availability of more than 1 billion colors and other exciting features. The monitor offers a slim, elegant design for seamless narrow border display. The brand Philips 276E8VJSB has also taken care of the user’s eyes with its flicker-free technology and low blue light mode. To further make its customers happy and feel comfortable, Philips has provided a 4-year advance replacement warranty, which is a great thing. The device is HDMI ready and contains all the required hardware to it.
There is a 10-bit colors display with a depth of almost 12-bit internal processing, no input lag and 1.074 billion colors. So, natural colors without color banding and gradations are there. The structure of the monitor is offering a required firmness and stability. The significant part about the monitor is its IPS 4K display, which is a way better than having a TN model type.
IPS 4K display
Vibrant colors availability
Flicker-free technology for eye protection
HDMI ready device
The impressive advanced warranty period
Not so sharp texts and pictures
Not 120hz refresh rate
Philips 276E8VJSB 27″ Monitor 4K UHD IPS is the best value 4k gaming monitor
- MULTIMEDIA JUGGERNAUT — This 4K widescreen monitor produces stunning images and captures every detail, turning every frame into a visual feast. The deep 1500R curvature provides greater viewing immersion by covering more field of view than 1800R monitors.
- GET LOST IN THE DETAIL — The HDR400-ready VA panel displays 16.7 million colors with 3000:1 contrast ratio. It produces color-rich images with 99% sRGB gamut and stunning detail that can only come from a true UHD 3840x2160p monitor.
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIONS — Connect to other devices using the three HDMI ports or DP 1.2. The NV32Q works perfectly as a game console monitor and with external sound systems through the 3.5mm audio jack. Multitask like a beast, with built-in PIP/PBP.
- VIOTEK GAMING SUITE — This 32-inch gaming monitor comes with in-demand features designed to give you a competitive edge, including motion-smoothing FreeSync, G-Sync-Compatibility, FPS/RTS display optimization, and target-enhancing GAMEPLUS crosshairs.
- WE DON’T PLAY WITH DEAD PIXELS – And neither will you! New VIOTEK curved gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty. 100% U.S. customer service support.
The Viotek NV32Q True 4K Monitor 32-Inch Curved is developed with high-end compatibility for your gaming consoles or graphics card. It is FreeSync and HDMI ready device with a super big screen of 32-inches. You will also experience required response times with the gaming monitor. They said it as ‘multimedia juggernaut’ to be designed with 1500R curvature. With the production of stunning images, it helps capture even little details on a big screen. So, viewing angle or field of view is more than those of 1800R Monitors.
The significant part about the device is combined or adaptive sync compatibility. This competitive edge provides you with a smooth G-Sync and FreeSync compatibility, which may make it a little bit pricey monitor as compared to others but has no input lag. Furthermore, the device is worth noting via its inbuilt PBP/PIB functionality for Twitch streamers, teleconferencing, and more. The VA panel displays more than 16 million colors along with its 3000:1 contrast ratio. Thus, images are all crisp and color-rich through its 99% sRGB gamut.
Crisp and highly detailed picture
Not a name brand
Viotek NV32Q True 4K Monitor 32-Inch Curved is the best curved monitor for gaming. It supports both FreeSync and G-Sync.
- 27 inches Uhd 4K (3840 x 2160) widescreen IPS display with NVIDIA G SYNC
- 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz) using display port
- High brightness and contrast with Vega certified displays 400
- Dci p3 90 percentage wide color gamut, optimize colors with Quantum dot technology and no color difference with delta e
- Response time: 4ms (GTG) at 4K resolution and Ports: 1 x Display Port V1.4, 1 x HDMI V2.0 and 4 USB 3.0 Ports (Display port and USB cable included)
Acer Predator XB273K is has 144hz refresh rate for great gaming. G-Sync is perfect with both standard and HDR content. No screen tearing was experienced in Acer Predator. Pro-level colour accuracy was amazing. Acer Predator XB273K has truly beautiful picture quality, terrific colour quality, aspect ratio, peak brightness, contrasts and depth. It comes with ports. For the price, Acer Predator is impossible to beat.
Acer Predator XB273K is the best 144Hz Monitor for Gaming in 2020.
- 27 inches UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS Display
- NVIDIA G SYNC Ultimate Tear Free Gaming
- 10bit Color with Quantum Dot Technology; 99 percentage Adobe RGB Color Gamut; DCI P3 Color Space
- 144 hertz
- 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) Using Display Port
Acer Predator X27 is the benchmark when it comes to the best 4K Gaming monitors for gaming performance. This 4K monitor changed gaming forever. Whatever you need, this does it all. Acer Predator X27 is a great IPS monitor to order with great picture quality and wide viewing angles. Acer Predator is well suited for a bright rooms as it has good peak brightness. Acer Predator X27 supports Nvidia G-Sync graphics card.
Acer Predator X27 is the best G-Sync Monitor for gaming
- 32-INCH 4K CURVED MONITOR with world’s most curved 1500R curvature delivers realistic viewing experience
- CES 2019 INNOVATION Award Winner
- INCREDIBLY VIBRANT AND DARKER BLACKS with 1 billion colors and 2500:1 contrast ratio
- SPLIT SCREEN FUNCTION like PBP (Picture-by-Picture) lets you connect two different devices while maintaining original resolution. Wide Viewing Angle-178 degrees (H)/178 degrees (V)
- GAME MODE optimizes image contrast in each game genre
The monitor comes with a 1500mm curve radius and is 32-inch monitor. This 4k gaming monitors has a 60Hz refresh rate and no G-Sync or FreeSync. So its isnt for professional competitive gamers. It is perfect for day to day sue and comes with a budget price for great gaming performance.
This is the Best Curved 4K Gaming Monitor
- Nvidia G SYNC HDR for lifelike contrast and color, display HDR 1000 and UHD premium Certified with peak 1000 nits brightness and 384 local dimming zones
- Quantum dot IPS display with 97% DCI P3 (99% Adobe RGB) color gamut for realistic colors and smoother gradation.Brightness : 600 cd/㎡ (Typical)/1000 cd/㎡ (Peak)
- Marathon ready with game grade ergonomics such as tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments and ASUS Eye Care technology to reduce eyestrain via Blue light filter and flicker free back lighting
- Flexible connectivity options with Display Port 1.4, HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 hub
- 27 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) 144 Hertz HDR gaming monitor with integrated aura Sync and ambient light sensor embraces ROG standards and design
asus rog swift pg27uq is oneof the 4k gaming monitors everyone loves. rog swift pg27uq is a flagship model. asus rog swift pg348q rog has many great feature. asus rog swift pg27uq aka asus rog swift.
How to choose the best 4K monitor for gaming?
There is a whole list of factors we can define you to decide upon the best 4K monitor device.
Type of Monitor
The online world of 4K gaming monitors will offer you mainly three kinds of monitors, i.e., IPS, TN, and IGZO. Each one has its own merits and demerits. Given below are their few specifications and advantages.
The Simplest panel for beginners is going to be the TN Monitor type, which further comes in the very affordable price range. With the TN, you can also expect quick responsiveness along with easy to use interface. However, users are required to compromise for accurate colors in images.
IGZO panels have advanced transistor-based designs to offer high power services. At the same time, you will get shallow mass with panels to stay always ready to consume more power delivery and energy. So, IGZO Panels are generally a high-end form.
IPS Panel provides improved performance in terms of both colour regeneration and image sharpness. These panels are also considered as better for both newbies as well as a bit-experienced gamer. Sometimes, the response times in comparison to the IGZO panel may be high, but it is efficient than the TN panel, which is available in most 4K monitors.
Size of Monitor
Size here refers to the overall monitor’s size and not only like the screen display size. Bigger size is precise, but you should have equivalent space for preserving it. So, make sure you are deciding on the new monitors based on this factor. The size is still generally measured diagonally by length and most of the time mentioned in terms of aspect ratio. So, if you love geometry and algebra in any of life’s scenarios, you can yourself calculate the width and height of display from the provided aspect ratio.
Color accuracy needs to be placed essential stress along with several advanced features in 4K gaming monitors. It is necessary to have decent color accuracy because the right colors can always lead to better gaming experience while playing call of duty in your living room as well as information. RGB patterns are followed from years for the accurate colour adjustment where the sRGB is taken as one of the best color accuracy systems.
However, you should think about getting the perfect hue when we are talking over this term. Also, if the color gets distracted from its original nature, the error will be represented by Delta E figure. So, having a Delta E low value means better delivery. Well, the advised recommendation is 1.0 if you want to go a little bit into further technical specs.
The length ratio in terms of display screen’s height is called an aspect ratio. The ratio that is considered the most popular is 16:9 that delivers astounding results for movies and gaming experience. And, you can also go for a 21:9 aspect ratio, which is exemplary for a hardcore gamer. However, the 16:9 aspect ratio can be enjoyed with great vertical space. It also works better when you need to follow multiple images or documents.
Low response time means better and fast performance with no or very little input lag. Well, one millisecond is the lowest response time for TN monitor types you should consider. And, the new IPS monitors have a response time 4ms. So, whenever you play hardcore pc games, xbox one x or do graphic design, keep the response time as low as possible to avoid latency with your graphics card.
It is defined as the difference between the darkest and brightest reflections on the screen. So to find the best buy 4K gaming monitors with a high contrast ratio because it gives a fantastic performance on screen. However, it is sometimes impossible to analyze the product based on the contrast ratio because manufacturers have produced products on different parameters.
You may have come across some monitors with uncertified DP cables. These are significant causes of having severe damage that can even destroy the whole system. They can make secure connections with pin 20 that reflect unwanted voltage. Uncertified cables are also not suitable for 4K display as it can’t even function properly with 60Hz rating and also cause disturbances in refresh rates.
As we have mentioned refresh rate and frame rate so many times, it is one of the essential considerations. However, there are various high refresh rate options produced by manufacturers where mostly hovers around 60Hz. Most others also have 144hz refresh rate. And, if you consider a 30Hz refresh rate, it becomes challenging for you to do image and video editing because mouse handling becomes somewhat messy at such a slow response times.
G-Sync and FreeSync
The combination of these two rows is adaptive sync for great refresh rates. These settings enhance the system performance over graphic mismatch problems, screen tearing issues, and mismatches in the refresh rate. The screen tearing issue is a problem affecting the gamers when they switch to fast-paced games. This is where the synchronization capability of nvidia g-sync or FreeSync comes into place. Both help to make the video smoother. The reason why G-Sync requires Nvidia GPU is that Nvidia graphics card makes it. This reason also increases their price tag. On the other hand, FreeSync is developed by AMD. And, the FreeSync is mostly free for manufacturers; many monitors come up with FreeSync technology.
Take a close look at the viewing angle. Well, it doesn’t make the most of consideration, but still, it makes some part. It decides with which angle you can look on the monitor. So, if the numbers lie somewhere around 180, it gives a better viewing angles.
Go ahead while choosing the best gaming experience product. Our list of 5 best 4K monitors for gaming and the ultimate buying guide may prove to be very helpful in making the right decision. Especially if you are a newbie in choosing a gaming monitor, go through our buying guide to consider various factors.