Last Updated on
Best Keyboard Tray for Gaming 2020
- Height adjustable unit features 3 height adjustments to suit preferred work position and moves keyboard and mouse off the desktop to save workspace
- Mouse tray mounts to right or left side of keyboard tray or stows underneath
- Sturdy, impact-resistant tray fits standard keyboards
- 23.5” wide space required for installation. Health-V Channel - None
- Product contains 100% recycled materials.Glide Track Length:10 - 10-1/2 inches
Fellowes Office is the best option. This tray may be the solution if you cross a desk with a crossbar that prevents you from installing a keyboard tray under a standard desk with a rail. In some cases, rails are installed “over” (needless to say) with crossbars from some offices. The drawer with slides comes with ball-carrying slides, which ensure the drawers slide easily. Also, a keyboard stop that holds the keyboard right while you work. Adjustable height that allows you to easily place your keyboard in your ideal position with a choice of 3 height settings. It is made from environmentally friendly and recycled materials. It comes with a retractable mouse platform that can be used to the left or right of the track. This gaming keyboard tray is very durable. If you have a crossbar at the bottom of your desk that prevents ordinary keyboard trays from being installed, the Office Suites under desk is the option you’re looking for. The rails in their trays are easily installed on almost any desk with the help of crossbar design.Some keyboard trays are made with finely crafted machine tools that have been made to last forever. But if you don’t use an office that seems to belong to the White House, you may not need something so unreasonable. The Fellow Office Suite Tray provides an easy solution to a common problem for an inexpensive cost.
The tray itself is made from a durable impact-resistant polymer and made entirely of recyclable material. Impact resistance is an essential quality for small trays like this because it ensures that mechanical tracking will not be broken if anything falls into the tray. As for the track, it is made with a ball bearing design that provides smooth and continuous movement when you pull the pan back and forth. Behind the tray, you’ll find a well-placed keyboard stop that will hold your keyboard firmly in place as you work. The only major criticism that can be made with this device is that the hard plastic tray does not provide much comfort or padding and does not provide a favorable ergonomic position for the tray to stand on.
- Set your optimal keyboarding height with 3 height adjustments quickly and easily by adjusting to match your SmartFit personal comfort color
- Drawer fits all sizes of keyboard including oversize and ergonomically shaped models
- Extra-wide 26" tray can also hold a wrist rest, mouse and mouse pad alongside the keyboard on either the left or right side; wrist wrest and mouse pad included
- 29.5"L x 28.0"W. Height levels include 2", 2.5" and 4"
- TAA Compliant
The Kensington sub-desk is very popular and fairly easy to install. This special keyboard drawer provides plenty of space for your keyboard and mouse, including your extra-large tray in multiple parts. It will provide you with a comfortable and bio-egoistic work environment with three settings and height-adjustable with its simple glide drawer that can be mounted at one of three customizable heights.
Extra-large tray, with 26-inch space to attach a standard size keyboard and mouse next to it. General configuration and installation. This sliding keyboard/mouse tray can be easily mounted under your desk for personalized comfort. The SmartFit system lets you adjust your optimal viewing height quickly and easily. Management system only to keep the cords away from your mouse and keyboard. Mouse pad and wrist rest tray are included so that it is ready for use after installation. Most users agree that it was a cheap keyboard drawer for basic needs while sitting at a desk. It is made of fairly strong plastic. When you put your hand on the keyboard, it is slightly bent in the middle. It slides easily with a positive lock when pushed fully under the desk.
- Simply turn knob to adjust height +1.25"/-4.5" from mounting surface and tilt +15°/-15° to get to comfortable working position
- Sturdy all-in-one engineered wood platform minimizes bounce while typing and mousing
- Includes easy to clean leatherette covered gel wrist rest with and Precise Mouse Pad with battery saving design that positions right or left
- Platform swivels left and right 360° and stows completely under the desk when not is use
- Lifetime warranty on keyboard arm, five years on keyboard platform, and one year on gel wrist rests
3M Keyboard Tray with 17 inch rail is designed for small workstations. The tray itself is wide enough to hold both the mouse and the keyboard. Additionally, you will see that this tray can support almost the full range of settings. The result is a combination of comfort and fits that is unbeatable for its price.The 3M tray uses a wooden construction standard to eliminate the kind of bounce you get when you hit a thin tray. And the gel imitation leather is combined with a wrist rest to combine this wood construction quality and comfort. For Aeronomics, you’ll find height adjustments at 1 “above your desk and 4.5” below. The tray itself uses a wide 25 x 16.4 x 2.4 inch design, which makes it deep but compact. In other words, it fits any size keyboard as well as your mouse.
For consistency, this plate provides a fairly strong range of motion. You can adjust the tilt of the tray to the front and back by 15 degrees, allowing you to find a neutral position for your wrists. It should be noted that the whole tray is tilted into a single unit, and there is no separate platform for your mouse. Whether or not this is practical depends entirely on your goals. At the back of the tray, you will find several integrated circular spaces that can be used to handle the cable. This can help keep your office space cohesive and prevent cords from getting involved with keyboard tracks. The construction of the track benefits itself from a smooth glide front and back thanks to steel ball bearings. The 3M includes a mouse pad, a lifetime warranty on the arm, a five-year warranty on the platform, and a one-year warranty on the wrist.
Its adjustable keyboard is designed for small workstations with minimal space for management. Finally, a comfortable and spacious adjustable desk keyboard drawer that can accommodate both keyboard and mouse. It comes with 3M’s own antimicrobial faux leather gel wrist rest that gives you support and comfort. For the price, it would be considered a good quality tray because many users have expressed their combined satisfaction. Suitable for many standard keyboards. Extra-large platform for mouse and keyboard. The mouse surface can be used on the left or right side of the keyboard. Integrated cable management to prevent cords from getting stuck in track water and limited height adjustment. Set the track in 3 separate positions. Smooth sliding action thanks to the steel ball bearings in its trajectory.
Keyboard Tray benefits
1. Track. It mounts to the bottom of your desk, and whatever you use to attach the process to the desk is to drill it (adjustable railing or arm) and probably require a little work involving track screws in your office. * Note: In the case of a sliding keyboard tray, the rails and support are several times all in one piece that is attached to the bottom of the desk.
2. Process. If you choose a keyboard drawer with slides, you will be able to slide it from the outside, but it may be limited to adjusting the height relative to a shelf with an individual keyboard in the shape of an arm. These will provide you with adjustments for the best possible posture for your height and seating position. In most cases, you can look for trays that can be viewed side by side. Typically, this will come in 2 parts: half the process will be connected to your tracking, which is connected to your desk. At the other end will be the keyboard platform you choose.
3. Keyboard platform. According to your personal preference as the space you need. Choose a platform that can hold your keyboard and mouse at the same level. Or keep a compact keyboard space with a sliding drawer or removable mouse tray.
4. Rest the dates. Typically, absorbent and helpful foam gel. Covered with synthetic leather, nylon, or synthetic knit for a smooth and cool surface for your wrist rest.
5. Mouse platform. Some keyboard trays are arranged in a combined system, a dimension that matches your general configuration for your keyboard and mouse. Others focus on individual mouse trays that can clip over railings or slide inside.
Key features for choosing the best keyboard tray include:
Height adjustment. Hinge drawers and keyboard styles can be adjusted to height, especially when identifying the specific configuration for your work needs. Note that the rails have limited height adjustment limits compared to other models on drawer-style platforms.
Exhaustion – If you are worried about having enough space at the bottom to adjust your knees, look for a low profile design that maximizes knee flexibility and keeps you comfortable in the right position while tapping the mouse and in a comfortable position. You can measure the distance between your knees and the bottom of your desk and compare it to the depth of space needed for your computer’s keyboard tray.
Track length options. You will have several track length options for different offices, depending on whether you have a spacious office or a narrow office. Be sure to measure the length of the track so that it is a good distance below the depth measurement of your desk. Otherwise, it may be too long and stretch from the front, leading to a very uncomfortable situation.
Ergonomic control: If you plan to use your keyboard as you type, you may want to consider the ergonomic features of different settings that make you more comfortable and help your muscles and tendons wear and tear. Having a wider range of motion and using negative tilt can be beneficial, for example.
Supports for mouse tray. If included with the keyboard tray, they will either point or slide. In some cases, they are retrograde for left-handers and right-handers.
The metal clamp system attaches to your desk by tightening the entire tramps as a great alternative to the need to drill holes in your desk without the need for tools when connecting to your desk.
They are designed for corner offices. The L-shaped computer desk has a variety of specially designed adjustable keyboard trays that can work seamlessly in complex corners, including a corner keyboard tray with a small track.
Keyboard tray for whom?
The use of keyboard trays is intended for office workers and typists. These people often use keyboards that studies have been designed to accurately determine their personality traits depending on the use of keyboards and mice. They will be the main target of keyboard trays. Tray typing keeps a typist’s elbow from stretching unreasonably throughout the day. They also support a steep, comfortable posture that is necessary to prevent stress from being heavy on the body from work in any office.
Trays designed for keyboards create a small, chaotic free workspace for all types of users. For those who like to write with pen and paper, a great platform is provided to do this, which helps to avoid leaning on the desk. It’s great for writing memos, adding notes to the calendar, or supporting a book for free reading time. It’s also a great place for artists who feel inspired to enjoy the doodle on their desk while supporting healthy postures.
The keyboard tray extra page is suitable for anyone who has a small office space and needs to free up their space to work properly. Removing the keyboard and mouse on a tray largely frees up otherwise unused space.