Last Updated on
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock adjusts easily - lock the chair back into place in one of three positions, or simply use the tension control adjustment to control the amount of force to recline or sit up straight
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly
- Back, seat cushion, and headrest all adjust to fit an array of users and accommodate their individual needs
- Contoured, height adjustable lumbar support provides long-term comfort
- Synchro-tilt mechanism and seat depth adjustment ensure users sit correctly and get the support they need, whether sitting upright or reclining
This swivel chair comes with a feature of back angle adjustment, which makes it a popular choice for users with sciatica. The three-position tilt lock is easy to adjust, and you can lock the chair in one of the three positions with relative ease.
You can also use the tension control features to adjust the amount of force to sit straight up or recline. The pneumatic cylinder helps you in raising and lowering the chair quickly. You get a seat cushion along with an adjustable headrest.
The lumbar support is height adjustable and provides the user with long term comfort. The seat depth adjustment, along with the synchro-tilt mechanism, ensures that the user can sit in a comfortable position and get the required amount of support. It will fulfill the health needs of everyone ranging from executives to gamers!
Comes with a headrest
Various Ergonomic features
Provided ample lumbar support
Slightly hard to assemble
- Our Number 1 Selling Chair
- Live Back technology that allows the back of the chair to mimic the movements of the spine
- Arms telescope in and out, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you can find a natural position that comfortably supports your needs
- Designed with the planet in mind and is up to 98% recyclable by weight and made of up to 30% recycled content
- Weight Limit-400 pounds
The live back technology of this chair gives the chair the unique ability to mimic the exact movements of the user’s spine. The arms can move backward and forward and can be easily adjusted up & down till you find a comfortable position that fulfills your needs.
Moreover, this chair is eco-friendly as it is made up of almost 30% recycled material. 98% of the chair itself can be recycled. It provides support for all body sizes and shapes. The chair comes with two separate controls that work for upper back and lower back support and can be adjusted easily.
The chair is highly breathable because of its special foam in the back as well as the seat. The chair comes with a flexible seat edge so that when you lean forward or recline, the seat edge changes its shape to relieve any pressure on the back of the legs.
Upper back and lower back force control
Adjustable seat depth
Doesn’t come in quality packaging
- Ergonomic Design - When you are spending more than 8 hours in an office, sitting in the same position, a good chair is very important. This executive bonded leather task chair with padded back and seating offers comfort and support.
- Adjustments - Simple pneumatic controls let you raise or lower your seat and rock back in your chair. Pulling out on the control handle, allows your chair to recline back, or sit forward and push the control handle in to tilt upright.
- Quality Upholstery – The executive office chair features high quality bonded leather that offers to cool and prevents heat build-up, while the upholstery offers long-lasting wear and use while looking slim and sleek in any environment.
- HIGH-QUALITY BASE AND CASTERS: Heavy-duty nylon base lets the home office chair can withstand up to 300 lbs. The nylon casters provide great mobility and stability, it rolls smoothly on all kinds of floor, so when you sit on this office desk chair you can get your phone, files or other things that out of your work area easily.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: All the tools and screws needed to assembling this computer chair are in the package. We have a professional customer service team, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This chair has an ergonomic design, which helps you avoid back pain when you have to sit in the office for long hours. It has a padded back and a padded seat that provides you support and comfort. The chair has simple pneumatic controls that allow you to lower or raise your seat easily. You can also rock back and forth in the chair.
If you want to recline or sit forward, you can use the control handle that will change the seat position instantly. The chair has quality upholstery with high-quality leather that prevents the build-up of heat. The chair looks great and blends in easily with any sort of interior décor.
The chair comes with a durable nylon base that allows the office chair to withstand almost 300 pounds of weight. The caster wheels are also made of nylon and provide great stability and mobility.
Quality Customer Services
Good quality base & casters
Length of the seat might be small for some users
- COMFORTABLE - Thanks to this state-of-the-art office chair’s numerous adjustable features you can be assured of finding a comfortable seating position just for you. You can adjust the headrest height and angle; the lumbar support height and depth; the armrest height and distance from seat; the seat height; the backrest tilt; and the tilt tension
- BREATHABLE MESH - The breathable mesh back on this ergonomic office chair provides support while keeping your back cool and comfortable. Cool air circulates through the mesh keeping your back sweat-free and allowing you to sit in the chair comfortably for longer periods of time compared to traditional chairs
- BACK SUPPORT - Have back issues or don’t want to develop them? This adjustable office chair includes adjustable lumbar support and a recline feature that allows you to tilt the backrest back or sit straight. Now you can quickly find a position that makes your back feel the most comfortable!
- EASY TO INSTALL - Simple instructions enable anyone to put this executive chair together in eight simple steps! Then once built you’ll be able to adjust the chair to your individual needs. The chair’s pneumatic controls will let you raise or lower the seat and tilt back the backrest or sit straight up. You can easily find the ergonomic position that will allow you to work comfortably for long periods of time
- HIGHEST QUALITY - This adjustable task chair is made to last. It has a weight capacity of 330 LBS and is made from the highest quality materials, including a soft cushion seat, sturdy arm and head rests and rollerblade caster wheels that allow you to move easily across the office floor. Get your office chair – and boost your work comfort! Your purchase will be backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. Try this chair for 90 days - if you don't love it, you can return it
This state of the art office chair for sciatica comes with various features that keep your back fit and free from pain after working 8 hours in the office. You can easily adjust the angle and height of the headrest. Moreover, you can also adjust the height and depth of lumbar support along with the distance of the armrest from the seat.
This ergonomic chair comes with breathable mesh that keeps your back comfortable and relaxed, all the while providing the amount of support that you need. The mesh keeps your back free from sweat so that you can sit comfortably in the chair for long periods of time.
The recline feature, along with the adjustable lumbar support, makes this office chair perfect for those suffering from lower back pain and sciatica. You can easily find a position to work, which will support your back and keep you pain-free.
The chair has a strong chemical smell that goes away after a couple of days of usage
- Breathable ProGrid Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- One Touch Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
- Multi Function Control with Seat Slider, Forward Pitch and Adjustable Tilt Tension
- Fixed Back Height
- Height and Width Adjustable Arms with PU Pads
This chair comes with a ProGrid back that is breathable and has a built-in lumbar support system. The one-touch pneumatic control for height adjustment makes this chair highly appealing to users. It has multi-function control with forwarding pitch, a seat slider, and tilt tension that can be adjusted.
The padded seat, along with the breathable back is an optimum choice. The chair has an ergonomic design that helps those suffering from sciatica. Shifting and changing the posture on this chair is a breeze because of the one-touch pneumatic adjustment.
The product is lightweight and sturdy. It offers you the perfect combination of practicality and style. The excellent lumbar support provided by this chair makes it stand out from the rest of the chairs in the market.
Comes with a seat slider
It takes a lot of time to assemble
What is Sciatica?
Before we move on to the best office chairs for sciatica, we need to know what sciatica is. The human spine is made of small bones known as vertebrae that are separated from each other by connective tissue.
When these connective tissues become worn out, the vertebrae start pushing through the ruptures. This results in added pressure on the nerves that are present around the vertebrae. This pain in the sciatic nerve is known as sciatica.
The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body and runs through the entire length of your lower back, legs, feet, and hips.
When you are suffering from sciatica, the pain usually starts from the lower spine or the lumbar area and then spreads through the rest of the lower limb. You may have symptoms ranging from a mild ache to severe nerve pain combined with burning sensations.
Causes of Sciatica
There are various causes of sciatica. People who are overweight and are of old age are more prone to this disease since their spine is already overstressed or degenerated. There are a few other causes of sciatica, such as injury, illness, congenital disabilities, etc.
Moreover, your lifestyle and your office environment increase the risk of sciatica. If you sit for long hours, it puts excessive pressure and stress on your spine, resulting in neural issues. With proper care and medication, sciatica can be reduced within a period of 4-6 weeks. However, if you let it go untreated, it can become a significant health issue.
How to sit if you have sciatica
Sitting in an uncomfortable position increases the pain in people suffering from sciatica. If you have sciatica, here are a few tips and tricks that you need to follow in order to make sure you are comfortable.
Correcting your posture is very important. Many ergonomic chairs will help you fix your posture automatically.
Try to sit straight. Make sure that your buttocks and spine touch the back of the chair. If you sit on the edge of the chair, you are more prone to nerve pain.
Sit for short intervals. Don’t sit in one position for a long time. Make sure that you take short breaks and move around a bit.
You should get an ergonomic office chair that will adjust according to your height, weight, and posture. This will help you manage your sciatica and prevent its recurrence in the future.
Things to look for
A good office chair for sciatica should provide excellent support for your spine and lower back. This helps in promoting proper posture. Moreover, it eases the pressure being applied to your sciatic nerve.
The chair needs to have various features that will allow you to adjust the height of the chair, the seat depth, position of the back, and the armrest. Your chair needs to be adjustable. The height, the armrests, etc. need to be adjustable so that you can change the position of the chair as per your needs.
Sciatica pain lasts for 4-6 weeks only while an excellent chair can last for at least 5 years. With the help of a chair that is sturdy and of good quality, you can ensure that you will not face any lower back health issues for a long time.
A good chair for sciatica needs to provide excellent support for people suffering from lower back pain. A chair that comes with an S-shaped backrest provides the best back support as it follows the anatomical, natural movements of the human body.
When you are working in an office, you often need to extend your arm to reach something. This can cause strain. If you have a rolling chair with a 360-degree swivel and a wheelbase, then your chair can move quickly from one place to another, and you won’t have to reach out with your arm.
Mesh and synthetic upholstery is not only affordable but is also breathable and keeps your back sweat-free and cool. Leather does look stylish and is very soft, but gets very hot unless you have an air conditioner in your office. The material of the wheelbase is also important as it determines the durability of your chair.
Make sure that the office chair you get has ample cushioning. With the right amount of cushioning, your back will remain pain-free. Low-quality chairs have padding that wears and tears easily after a few months of usage. You can get seat cushions along with lumbar cushions for your office chair to provide your additional pain support.
Want to protect your back as well as your bank balance? Well, with a good quality, affordable office chair for sciatica, you can do both. A higher price tag doesn’t always guarantee high quality. Additional features mean added cost. You need to write down the features that you need along with your budget. Then, you should choose a product that fulfills both the criteria perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why is sitting for prolonged periods harmful for the back?
If you sit for extended periods of time, you put a huge amount of pressure on your pelvic bones. Moreover, sitting doesn’t give your spine the room to move, thus causing your muscles to become tense. It also strains your neck. If you have to sit for long hours, you should get a good chair so that your back and spine would remain pain-free.
Q. What are kneeling chairs for sciatica?
Kneeling chairs are great for sciatica. With these chairs, you can place your body weight evenly over the seat. In the case of regular chairs, you put pressure on your legs. With kneeling chairs, you have to place the knees on the designated knee pads. This helps you sit in a much better position.
Q. Can I do some simple exercises in the office to help with sciatica?
Exercise is a great way of managing sciatica. You exercise in your home as well as in your office to relieve tension from your muscles and spine. A few stretches, some quick pushups, and a couple of planks will help you in remaining fit. Moreover, you can park your car at some distance from your office and walk the remaining distance.Instead of taking the elevator, you can take the stairs. If your home is near your office, it is better if you walk or ride a bike instead of taking a bus or going in a car.