Apple Watch Series 5
- Built-in cellular lets you receive calls, send texts, and check your email — even without your phone.
- You don’t have to raise your wrist or tap to see the time or important information. With the Always-On Retina display, your watch face is always visible.
- The viewing area stretches deep into the curved corners and is over 30% larger than the Apple Watch Series 3 display.
- Made for all the ways you exercise, Apple Watch Series 5 has built-in GPS and is swimproof.
- With the ECG app, you can take an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram right from your wrist.
Apple products are the perfect example of the highest quality and service; This Series 5 watch is nothing different. The watch has more than 30% bigger screen and speakers with 50% more power than the previous version of its series 3 and similar to the 4 series. A 644-bit dual-core processor powers it. An accelerometer, gyroscope, and integrated GPS make training comfortable, as it can also be used as a fitness tracker.
As a nurse, you need to keep in good physical shape all the time. This Apple Watch will be your training partner. The smart watch has automatic training detection for your daily yoga and growth. Also, for runners, it has advanced features like cadence and pace alerts. In addition to visual training partnerships, the watch can be your ultimate wellness partner for internal health. Heart sensor on the back panel of the watch informs you about low and high heart rates as well as irregular heartbeat. You can measure your heart rate. ECG applications for heart testing are great.
Not only is this Apple smartwatch impressive, but it also has solid build quality for long use. The whole body of the watch is protected by aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, or ceramic case. It has 50 meter water resistance, which will allow you to swim while wearing your watch.
Apple Watch Series 5 is the Best Smartwatch for Nurses in 2020
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists, plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is us only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed. Syncing range - up to 6.1 meters
Fitbit is a dedicated team that is passionate about human health and fitness and always strives to create products that help people change their lives. For example, with the help of this Fitby Versa 2 smartwatch, any nurse can add positive vibrations to their daily life. The watch is elegant and full of health-friendly features. By simply connecting to any Android phone, you can communicate, set daily work and fitness goals, and track what you successfully set throughout the day.
This watch has a powerful battery installed. Once the battery is fully charged, it can provide an uninterrupted service for a long six days. So you don’t have to worry about charging your watch regularly. Additionally, it can be your adventure travel partner, depending on your approach to the work environment. It can be a great way to keep discussions and work data. Fitbit Versa can track other unique health data, such as how many steps you’ve taken in a day and the stairs you’ve climbed.
After the watch you can access your favorite sports and weather apps, as well as call, text, app alerts in all situations, whether it’s a sunny or rainy day. This Fitbit Versa 2 watch offers water resistance up to 50 meters, so you can swim while wearing your watch.
The watch makes it easy to track training on-screen against your daily training goals. So, during the day, every time you look at the screen, you will get a reminder to finish your practice. It will also be a source of inspiration for the user. Also, the watch has a GPS connection for better evaluation of your jogging and walking activities.
Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch is the Best Smartwatch for Nurses in 2020
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2; Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals. Audio Playing Format-MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA,WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably; It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything
- Keep your beat; You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2; Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate; This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Level up your downtime; Galaxy Watch Active2’s built in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep; It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app for this device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease
- Battery built for endurance: The Galaxy Watch Active2’s long lasting battery can go for more than a 5 day on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or covers
If you have an Android phone and want the best smartwatch, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is the way to go. Excellent design, acceptable battery life, tough fitness features, and exceptional performance make it one of the best all-round laptops – and one that makes it better than any War OS currently available.
It’s a smart digital bezel, a great screen, and a high-end combination gives it a watch look and a wrist computer less. Smartwatches are usually able to do a lot more with excellent built-in fitness monitoring and the ability to perform all the useful tasks. The watch Active 2 is a great alternative to the Apple Watch Series 5 compatible with Android.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is the Best Smartwatch for Nurses in 2020
Garmin Vívoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you pay for purchases with your watch (available for supported cards from participating banks)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store
- More than 15 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness made estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, Live Track and more when paired with a compatible smartphone
With more than 13,000 employees in 600 offices around the world, Garmin provides GPS navigation and portable technology in the automotive, marine, aviation, outdoor and fitness markets. They are one of the largest companies in America. This time our selected smart watch for nurses has come from such an influential manufacturer. The clock will track your daily activities and let you record, plan and share your progress with others. Here, all the necessary sensors and features are powered by a solid battery.
With this smart device, when you go jogging in the countryside, you don’t have to carry the wallet with you for any kind of purchase. You can only pay with your watch. Here, Garmin Pay integrated contactless payment solution will work for you. If you are a training freak, this watch will be your best friend. It has more than 15 pre-loaded GPS and indoor sports applications, including yoga, running, swimming. As a result, you can effectively monitor your daily progress and goals.
During a busy day in the hospital, you have to do a stressful job in the house, cabin, sometimes in the laboratories. Having this watch on your wrist allows you to keep an eye on how you handle stress. Later, by analyzing the results you can improve your stress management skills and keep yourself cool in difficult situations.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Fitness Tracker Smartband
- Real-time Display of Exercise Duration, Mileage, Heart Rate, etc. , 50 meters Swimming Waterproof. department_name:unisex-adult
- All-Day Health Management More accurate pedometer, heart rate, sleep quality monitoring, sedentary reminder
- Reject Call without Phone The brand new millet bracelet 3 can also display the caller name or number if you do not want to answer, long press can reject the call.
- New Xiaomi Sports APP In Xiaomi Sports App, you can set daily needs according to your own situation. Choose the fitness program that suits you and regularly check your week’s exercise Sleep data, etc.
- Daily pedometer
Xiaomi is one of the brands that has gained a lot of popularity and acceptance from people in a very short time. Manufacturers are best known for supplying economic products for a variety of people’s needs, such as a smartphone, headphones, a power bank, etc. For now, our choice has come from this Chinese brand since it is not like any traditional thematic smartwatch; It’s more like a bracelet. Whether you are a nurse or a nurse, this smart bracelet will suit you in all situations.
The MI band is powered by a real-time display. Although the display is not as big as a smart watch, you can view and view your practice time, mileage, heart rate and other types of data with precision and precision here.
Here, the straps around the window give a feeling of comfort throughout the day. The straps are made of thermoplastic elastomer, which is a soft-skinned material. Also, as it is a band, the whole body weight is less than a smart watch. In combination, wearing a bracelet on your wrist will be a comfortable task for you, almost all of your time in the hospital as well as outside of your workplace.
This Xiaomi group has a special sports app. In the app you can easily set your daily fitness goal based on your situation and your busyness. After each week, you can evaluate your performance over the last few days. Depending on the assessment you can maximize and reduce the intensity of your workout.
Which is the Best Smartwatch for Nurses?
Watches help make our work easier. Nurses must be very careful when choosing watches. The extravagant design is that, firstly, it is difficult to combine nurses with white uniforms and, secondly, difficult to manage during the treatment.
Nurses’ wristwatches are no longer fashion accessories, but real tools designed to make their work easier. With this in mind, you only need to make sure that high-quality watches work properly. Don’t spend your money on cheap watches, read on to read the top eight smart nurse watches, because I’m sure you can get the best smart nurse watches at the best prices.
What to look for when buying the best smartwatch for nurses?
These are important things that buyers should consider when choosing a smartwatch, but depending on your needs and budget, you can prioritize and ignore any issue.
The first thing we notice in a smartwatch is its design, what the watch looks like. Nowadays, lots of technology experts make smartwatches, so different models and sizes can also be noticed.
There are three types of smartwatches visible if we give an overview of all the types of smartwatches available in the market. These are round smartwatches, square and watches, and rectangular bracelets/smartwatches.
In most cases, attached watches are made according to two basic designs, classic and digital. The classic design is available in round shape, and digital is available in almost any form. However, since the appearance of the smartwatch can be changed, you can convert the classic-described smartwatch into a digital watch. In addition to these, almost all watches have two straps, functional buttons on the side, and a heart rate sensor on the back.
A powerful watch battery can save you valuable time from your busy daily routine if you are a nurse. A smartwatch powered by a powerful battery requires less charge in the long days of operation. Also, if you are a nurse or health professional by profession, and a heart traveler, a watch with excellent autonomy will be a treat for you.
Different manufacturers install batteries with different power ranges on their watches. Typically, a battery with a high “mAh” can keep the watch awake longer with a single charge.
Some of our smartwatches reviewed for nurses include watches that can provide 3 or more days of strapline service. However, the fact is that the normal life of a battery depends largely on the pressure exerted by the user.
Water resistance is a necessary function for a smartwatch. With this feature, any user can wear their watch in sunny and rainy weather. Also, depending on the level of resistance, a user can swim while wearing his watch.
Also, as the smart watch is a frozen version of various sensors, without the resistance of water resistance, it can lose its general functionality, even if attacked by sweat.
Waterproof and waterproof watches are available in the market. Waterproof watches have no limits, and the other has a water resistance of a certain level of water, such as less than 50 meters of water. Usually, having one of these two benefits allows you to wear your watch freely for swimming during the rainy season as well.
The color of your watch may not be an essential factor to consider if you are a nurse. However, regardless of your gender identity, if you want to wear a smartwatch as part of your elegant look, everyone should consider it.
We have already mentioned that you can change the look of your watch using hundreds of store themes, so the elements that determine the color of the watch are its body and its straps. The body and straps are available in different colors. Black, black metallic, gold, rose gold, and white is the common colors chosen for the watch. In addition, there are watches where you can choose the color of the bracelets at any time.
Device compatibility is another important issue for smartwatches purchased to connect to phones. However, you will also find watches that work without being attached to a smartphone.
Some watches are connected to any operating system, but some are only connected to certain types of operating systems. For example, some watches only pair with Android or iOS. All watches require a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection and depend on the software version of the phone and the watch.
One of the main reasons to buy a smartwatch is to use the watch to get physical training data. A smartwatch with fitness level sensors can be a partner for a fit life.
In this case, the more sensors a smartwatch has, the more effective it is for an individual. A certain sensor is programmed to calculate a certain kind of exercise and physical movement, so more sensors means you will get more information about yourself.
HRM, accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS are some of the common sensors nowadays that are presented in smartwatches. Of these, the HMR measures heartbeat per minute, the accelerometer can track the number of steps, the number of calories, and the rhythm of sleep. The gyro sensor tracks cycling activity and other circular movements. Also, GPS will locate your location, calculate your distance traveled during the race, drive, and show you the way to your destination.
Display size depends on the size of the watch, and you need to choose a watch that will fit perfectly but with the style of your wrist. With a relatively large screen, users benefit from flexibility when navigating through applications.
Like the shapes and designs here, you will also have displays of different sizes. Of all the smartwatches, the bracelet has the smallest screen. If desired, you can customize the look and layout of the display content.
However, since manufacturers do not have enough space to extend the display of a watch, they try to reduce the display as much as possible.
In addition to these influential key factors, there are other features that you can focus on when choosing a smartwatch. Features include hourly installation, front camera, fruit detection sensor, and more.
However, apart from all the great features that demand your attention is the Watch Warranty Policy, know the details before ordering.