Best Stubble Trimmers 2020
- Sharp men’s shaver blades: Panasonic Arc5 men's electric shaver with five ultra-sharp precision honed...
- Wet/Dry electric shaver and trimmer 2 in 1: Built-in pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards and...
- Multi Flex pivoting head: Panasonic flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace...
This is one of the best electric razors available and is designed to provide a means of super stubble beard every time. The cordless Five-blade system for fast and smooth detail trimmer of facial haircomes with trim attachments. You can use it wet or dry as it is shower friendly. This makes it perfect for use in the shower for your short beard or just to trim your beard before heading out in the morning! The motor runs at 14,000 CPM, giving you fast perfect stubble trims you need. The LCD Battery Indicator makes it easy to detail how much power is left. It works on 100 to 240-volt systems, making it great for travel-friendly. Easy to clean, by rinsing it in water. It gives an average of 40 minutes of runtime.
· LCD Battery Indicator
· Precision Pop-up Trimmers
· Multi-Flex Pivoting Head
· Included comb attachments
· Easy to clean using water
· Ergonomic grip
· No cleaning system.
Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor is the best stubble trimmer in 2020. It is right for travel and can be used wet or dry.
- The Philips Beard Trimmer Series 5100 is good for more than just your beard. It doubles as a hair clipper...
- Dynamic beard guide system lifts and guides hair efficiently, designed to deliver a skin-friendly and...
- Using the Zoomwheel, there are 17 built-in precision lengths settings from 1/64 inch (0.4mm) to 1/2 inch...
Made by Philips, a well known international brand. Philips Norcelo trimmer has 10 lockable settings for its trimming length of facial hair. Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer comes with a unique comb that maximizes every pass by removing more hair. Philips Norelco beard trimmer series runs on a lithium-ion battery, making it great for travel. You can also easily clean up this trimmer due to the detachable head. Keep in mind, the rounded tips of each Philips Norelco blade can be ideal for those who have sensitive skin, or those who are first-time shavers to get the job done. The shape of the Norcelo product is also perfect and allow ergonomic to hold. Compared to their previous models, Norcelo has 2 times more steel blade to speed up trimming .
· Detachable head for cleaning
· Lift and trim comb system
· Rounded-tip blade
· Adjustable and lockable length settings
· Ergonomic design
· Doesn’t have a vacuum for easier cleaning
Verdict: Philips Norelco is the best travel stubble trimmer in 2020 to get the best beard trim.
- Edging – Get crisp, clean lines & sharp edges with Wahl’s zero overlap blades; Blades are 0.2 mm and...
- Bump-Free Dry Trimming – Edge Pro’s zero overlap precision ground T-blade provides a super-close,...
- 12 Individual Blade Guards – Edge Pro allows for 12 cutting lengths with the included guide combs....
This slim-designed trimmer is a multi-purpose tool, meaning it doesn’t only take care of stubble beard, trim your beard and facial hair, but you can also use it for general grooming with its different included attachments, such as for best stubble beard, mustaches, and other parts of your face or body with hair. To get the right length, it has attachable blade guards. It is a cord unit so you can get more power you need out of it. Since it has a T-blade, it might make you less prone to getting shaving bumps. Included accessories in the pack are a beard brush, scissors, a barber comb, and a storage case to keep your items altogether.
· Detachable blade
· Has a compact design
· Zero overlap T-blade prevents razor bumps
· The blade is detachable
· Could have slight pulling at first (make sure to oil it properly)
Verdict:Wahl Edge Pro Bump Free corded Beard Trimmer is one of the best stubble trimmer in 2020. A powerful cordless trimmer that’s easy to hold.
- Multi-Functional Blades - Including a T shaped and a U shaped blade, is suitable for trimming the hair on...
- Sharp and Precision Blade - Long-lasting blades with stainless steel is good for optimum precision,...
- Easy Hair Length Control - Including 4 combs for the T blade for you to adjust the hair length to...
Rechargeable trimmer with a slim and ergonomic body and has 45-degree blades of stainless steel that are hypoallergenic to keep your skin rash-free. You can choose from 7 settings for the length and lock any of them in place. The cool thing about this trimmer is that you can use it either with its battery (up to 45 minutes) or endlessly with the cord option. Beard and stubble lengths from 0.5 to 14 mm can be accommodated by this facial hair shaving device. Don’t want a trimmer that is hard to assemble? You’re in luck – the cutting heads can be changed within 2 seconds due to the quick-release button.
· Quick changing of steel blades
· Ergonomic grip
· Lightweight and not too bulky
· Can only be charged via USB (not an outlet)
Verdict: Hangsun Rechargeable Beard Trimmer is the best beard trimmer from ne in 2020.
- Powerful Vacuum System ÃÂ€Â“ Captures up to 95% of trimmed hairs
- Full Size Precision Trimmer ÃÂ€Â“ For facial hair, sideburns, and neckline; Easy detailing and...
- Washable Blades ÃÂ€Â“ Remove the blades for easy cleaning and maintenance
Made with a vacuum system, Remington MB6850 Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer helps you clean up the mess you’ve made in your bathroom as compared to having to wash off the hairs after trimming your stubble. It can be used for various facial hair looks and trimming styles with its 11 different length settings and adjustable comb, which can be from 2 to 18 mm.
It uses a recharging battery with up to 90 minutes of working time, so it’s pretty ideal for frequent travels. You’ll also possibly find the blades a breeze to clean up and maintain. You don’t have to worry about traveling with this trimmer as it uses international voltage settings. Since it has a vacuum system, opening the chamber that collects hairs and dropping the hairs off makes cleanup easy.
· 11 adjustable length settings
· The vacuum system makes cleanup easy
· Easily cleanable blades
· Corded or cordless operation (up to 90 minutes)
· Uses international voltage system
· May require more passes than usual
Remington MB6850 Vacuum Stubble and Beard Trimmer is one of the best stubble trimmers in 2020. It is very easy to clean.
- Hybrid beard trimmer and shaver shave, trim and detail hair, mustaches and beards all with one versatile,...
- Precision shaving Japanese crafted, 3 inner blade/outer foil shaver captures & cuts hair for smooth,...
- Comb attachments for beards and mustaches, 2 clip on comb attachments provide 7 trim length settings for...
As indicated in its name, it can be used either wet or dry. It has trim attachments for detailing to help create a good stubble shape and length while it also runs on cordless power. It can be used either wet or dry, giving you a better and closer shave with it. Since the motor runs at 13,000 CPM, it can be quite powerful, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that’s loud!
It works on 100 to 240-volt systems, making it great for travel. Since it is a wet and dry shaving and trimming device, you can just rinse it under running water. It only takes an hour to charge it fully and gives you 50 minutes of average runtime.
· Triple-blade system for fast and smooth shaving
· Corded or cordless operation
· Included comb attachments
· Can be rinsed under running water
· Ergonomic grip design
· The battery life may not be as good as others
Panasonic Hybrid Wet Dry Shaver is one of the best portable stubble trimmers for men.
Aside from shaving off or maintaining a beard, some men may want to go for a stubble instead. However, not all razors and shavers are capable of that, so it’s essential to find a trimmer that has the right attachment to keep an evenly-trimmed stubble. This is why you may be looking for the best stubble trimmers for men. In this article, we’re going to bring you some fast facts to help you decide which trimmer to choose. We’ll also be giving you quick picks or product suggestions for an ideal stubble trimmer to begin with.
What are the benefits of buying a stubble trimmer?
A stubble trimmer is excellent for its thinner blades, which can be ideal for getting a closer cut, plus you can also maintain and create a good stubble without having uneven cutting or razor bumps.
If you have sensitive skin, then we suggest buying a trimmer instead of a razor. This is because stubble trimmers tend to have hypoallergenic blades and which are slightly rounded in design.
How do I choose an ideal stubble trimmer?
Choosing a stubble trimmer may be a little different than selecting a shaving razor. Here are the things you may want to know first:
1. Trimmer attachment. Most shaving razors don’t have a stubble trimmer, so you may want to choose one that has one, or else you won’t be able to create a stubble look. If you do find one, consider one that has multiple length and guiding combs as well.
2. Setting up the trimmer. There may be cases when you want your stubble to be longer or shorter. An adjustable stubble trimmer that can go for up to 1 mm, 0.5 mm or less, might be for you.
3. Where do I use it? Most men who are on the go, such as going on a business trip or having a vacation somewhere else, may require portable. In this case, you may want to look for a stubble trimmer that has a cordless option. If you want something portable, it shouldn’t be too bulky to carry around as well.
If you just prefer something that only for home use, then a corded unit is just fine. Corded stubble trimmers are a bit bulky and run only on an outlet (or a USB power option). This makes them great for longterm use.
4. Battery life.
In case you want to buy a portable one, take note of the battery’s lifespan first (on the average) before you buy, though.
5. Voltage system.
Do consider a stubble trimmer that is internationally-appropriate with its voltage system (e.g., 140-220 volts) so you can use it whenever you go on a trip abroad.
6. Wet or dry operation.
If you need a stubble trimmer that can be used while in the shower safely and can be adequately rinsed with warm water, you may want to consider one that is capable of wet/dry use.
7. Is it easy to clean? Stubble trimmers that have vacuum systems to pick up hair are more convenient. They tend to be pricier.
How do I use a stubble trimmer?
Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to use a stubble trimmer:
1. Choose a style depending on your existing stubble.
You may have to take into account your face shape since not all stubble styles are applicable for all men.
2. Comb your stubble.
To avoid getting razor bumps, comb your stubble into the direction where hairs grow, and it’ll be fine when you trim it.
3. Choose a length then adjust your trimmer.
Most barbers will tell you that the ideal stubble length is about 0.5 mm. However, you can choose to go shorter or longer, depending on your comfort and style. The ideal length is less than 1 mm. Make the adjustment on your trimmer’s length-locking system, and you’re good to go!
4. Start trimming.
Start by passing toward the chin area and make sure every part of the chin and stubble are covered. If you want a natural look, you can choose not to trim some parts of your neck.
5. Get into the details.
If you see any loose head hair, you can just trim it off separately with your other tools or with your trimmer without the comb.
6. Clean the trimmer after use.
You can use an included brush if it’s only applicable for dry cleaning, or you can rinse it under running water if it’s capable of wet/dry operation. Some stubble trimmers have a vacuum system to pick up the hair instead, so you don’t have to clean the trimmer (and your surroundings) as much.
How is a stubble trimmer different from a beard trimmer?
The length of the trimming guides is what settles the differences between the two. A stubble trimmer is meant to make shorter length of about less than 1 mm, ideally 0.5 mm.
They are best for men who want to keep their stubble and have sensitive skin that’s prone to razor bumps or irritation.
Meanwhile, a beard trimmer is, well, for longer beards that are 10 mm and above in length.
Which is the best brand of stubble trimmer out there?
If you are familiar with razors and shaving products, you may notice name-brand products from Braun, Wahl, Remington, Philips Norelco, and Panasonic to be the most common ones. The same is correct for stubble trimmers, although you still need to consider looking at the quality of the product and whether it has features that you want, despite the brand name.
Stubble trimmers are definitely an alternative to razors, since they can not only create a stubble from your overgrowing man hair. They can also be generally friendly towards guys who have sensitive skin, or first-time shavers!