Best Nintendo Switch Accessories 2021
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Kick your game sessions up a notch with the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller featuring a special Xenoblade...
- Also includes charging cable (USB-C to USB-A)
- amiibo sold separately
When you want a more conventional controller experience, the aptly titled Controller Pro is the way to go. While you can separate the Joy-Con controllers from the Switch for a greater range of motion, they don’t have the always-important D-Pad that’s essential for many games.Sometimes the Joy-Cons are not enough; sometimes you want something a little more traditional. That’s where the official Nintendo Pro controller comes in. The Nintendo Switch Pro controller is our favorite way to play Switch. With an increased analog stick size and large, responsive buttons, the Pro controller rivals the quality of Xbox One and PS4 controllers. It’s a bit pricey at $ 70, but the Pro Controller should be at the top of your Switch accessory wishlist – before an extra set of Joy-Cons !.
However, it should be noted that the Pro Controller is not just an accessory for the Nintendo Switch. It also works great with PCs, thanks to its Bluetooth capabilities. If you need an additional controller for gaming on Steam or the Epic Games Store, the Pro Controller is a great alternative to an Xbox One or DualShock 4 controller.
RDS Industries Nintendo Switch System Carrying Case
- RDS Industries is the #1 Nintendo Licensed accessories manufacturer nationwide. Products are made with...
- Exterior: Durable hard-shell case made with Ballistic Nylon or PU Leather, Comfort Grip handle and custom...
- Quick Access Pocket For Power Cable Or Earphone Storage, Hidden Compartments For Game Cases
RDS Industries’ Game Traveler is one of the most popular Nintendo Switch boxes, and for good reason: it’s durable, affordable, and feature-packed. This Switch case contains a sturdy hard shell with a convenient carrying handle and a padded interior designed to protect your Switch screen and Joy-Con analog sticks. Factor in up to 8 game cartridges, two microSD card cases, and a quick access compartment for accessories, and you get the ultimate case to take your Switch adventures on the go.
When your Switch needs the ultimate protection on the go, it is. It’s a hard case with organized pages for everything Switch related. It contains all the necessary Switch components and even includes dust-proof cases for games and microSD cards.
This should be one of the first Nintendo Switch accessories you buy. Official Nintendo licensed, RDS Industries Nintendo Switch System Carrying Case is a great protective case for your Nintendo Switch. The hard shell is very durable 1680D that can protect your entire Nintendo Switch system. It has room to hold your Nintendo Switch, Joy-Cons, cables, adapters, games and memory cards. RDS Industries Nintendo Switch System Carrying Case is on of the best Nintendo Switch cases in 2021. You should never carry your Nintendo Switch without it. This is the best protection your products.
Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons
- Introducing Joy-Con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch.
- The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun.
- Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one game controller when attached to...
Let’s be honest, you’re gonna need a bunch of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons feel amazing and are very solid, allowing you to experience gaming in ways like never before.
- Combine the left and right Joy-Con into one larger controller with this handy grip.
- It also lets you keep playing while you're charging your Joy-Con, so you don't have to miss a minute.
- Joy-Con Charging Grip
There’s no two ways about it, the grip included with the Nintendo Switch plain sucks. Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Grip, however not only looks cool but also charges your Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons. This is an essential item, as it makes sure that your Joy-Cons are always charged and ready to be mobile whenever you are. Nothing sucks worse than taking your Nintendo Switch with you on your commute and finding that your Joy-Cons are out of battery power. Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Grip are fairly cheap and well worth the price.
- Insert a Joy‑Con Controller Into this accessory to feel like you're behind the wheel in your favorite...
- Joy‑con Controllers not included
- Includes 2 Joy-Con wheels
This was made for one reason and one reason only: To wreck shit up in Mario Kart 8. And it’s totally worth it. Although you don’t get Joy-Cons with the Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Wheel , you do get two wheels, so two people can play using these! You have to use your Joy-Cons and insert them inside the Wheel, are you’re ready to roll! The SL and SR buttons are easily accessible, making it ideal for those super last second drifts around the corners. If you to get the best Mario Kart 8 experience at all, you need this.
If you take your Nintendo Switch Mario Karting seriously, you might be interested in a Joy-Con Steering Wheel Adapter. This wireless wheel switch accessory uses the Joy-Con’s motion sensors to make you feel like you’re driving a real cart. There is a learning curve to using these accessories, and they are modest, but they add a new dimension to racing games. It’s especially handy that they come in pairs so you don’t have to send your friends to buy theirs.
- 4 in 1 Charger Dock Designed specifically for Nintendo Switch gamer
- Allows you to securely store and charge up 4 Joy-Con Controllers simultaneously, which applies to all USB...
- When faced with overcharge, over discharged or short circuit, the intelligent circuit can automatically...
Even though your Nintendo Switch comes with a one, you can only charge two sets of Joy-Cons at once. Joy-Con’s battery doesn’t last long. To charge additional devices, you can either take turns or buy an additional charging docks. It may also be preferable to have multiple charging docks instead of dragging around one. Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons charging dock is the best way to charge your joy-con. an absolutely premium product that can charge two sets of Joy-Cons at once. It is powered via USB and has a slide in design which makes connecting to it very easy. This is one of the best accessories to buy.
- Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch
- Ultra-clear High Definition with 99.9% transparency to allow an optimal, natural viewing experience
- Ultra thin-0.3mm thickness is reliable and resilient, and promises full compatibility with touchscreen...
You will touch your switch screen all the time, covering it in scratches. Specifically designed for Nintendo Switch, this the best way to protect it. amFilm Nintendo Switch Tempered Glass Screen Protector is the best Nintendo Switch Screen protector in 2021.
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- Play while charging in angled stand
- Folds up for portability
Official Nintendo Licensed, Hori is a stand that will help you play in the best angle while charging with the port via the usb cable. This stand has some of the best reviews. Hori stand folds up, so it is very portable. You can adjust angle of your Hori stand. Hori comes with rubberized grips for stability. Hori is the best play stand for your Nintendo Switch in 2021.
SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset for Nintendo Switch
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D Audio and then...
- Take the same gaming-grade wireless on the go using the compact and portable USB-C dongle on your...
- Detachable ClearCast noise canceling microphone with natural sounding clarity, Discord certified
The SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless is one of the best wireless gaming headsets you can get for under $ 100, and hands down the best wireless headset solution for the Switch. With the Arctis 1’s handy 2.4 GHz USB-C dongle, you can enjoy instant wireless gaming sound in both portable and docking mode without the need for complicated pairing. The Arctis 1 Wireless is also just a great gaming headset in its own right, with a sleek design you’ll want to wear on the road, a crisp detachable microphone, and the same high-quality drivers you’ll find in SteelSeries higher. -end Arctis helmets.
Want the best Switch headphones? The SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless should be your first port of call. It’s an exceptionally well-built kit with style for days to come, not to mention superb audio quality to match. In addition to being comfortable for your gaming sessions, it comes with a detachable microphone for team chat and the option of a wired connection. This means you can keep playing even if the 20 hour battery is depleted.
8Bitdo Wireless Controller Bluetooth Adapter for Switch
- For use with Xbox One S/x Bluetooth Controller, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro wirelessly on Nintendo...
- For use with 8Bitdo controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Con, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U...
- Simply bind the adapter to your wireless Controller to enable the same wireless experience you are used...
8BitDo’s handy wireless Bluetooth adapter makes this possible, allowing you to connect PS4, PS3, Xbox One (Bluetooth models only), Wiimote, and Wii U Pro controllers to your Nintendo Switch. You’ll even enjoy the rumble and motion control features if you connect a DualShock 4. Best of all, the adapter works on Windows as well, allowing you to use all of the aforementioned controllers as well as your Joy-Cons and Pro Controller with your Favorite PC Games.
Simply plug this adapter into a USB-A port on the Switch Dock. After that, you can pair the Xbox One S / X Bluetooth controller after a firmware update. For PlayStation owners, you can use DualShock 3, DualShock 4, and DualShock 4 Pro controllers. It is also compatible with Wiimote, Wii U Pro, Switch Joy-Cons and Switch Pro.
Anker PowerCore+ 26800mAh
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Huge Charging Power: A 45W USB-C port provides enough power to charge a laptop at full speed, while two...
- Colossal Capacity: With a massive 26800mAh capacity, you can charge an iPhone X 6 times, a Galaxy S9 5...
You can charge your Switch with just about any power bank, but you’ll want something like that giant Anker battery to keep playing while you charge. The PowerCore Plus can deliver 45 watts of charging power through its USB-C port. It can also charge other devices like your phone through its USB-A ports. The package also includes a 60-watt USB-C wall charger that can recharge that massive bank in under three and a half hours.
Anker’s new 26800 $ 99 PowerCore + is a beastly 30 watt battery that not only has enough capacity to fully charge the Switch over 6 times, but it can also charge the Switch as quickly as if it were plugged in. on the wall. In addition to its 26,800mAh capacity, the PowerCore + comes with one USB-C port, two old-fashioned USB Type-A ports. You also get USB-C and micro USB charging cables and a USB-C wall charger to charge the battery or any other USB-C gadget.
If you have a newer model of Nintendo Switch, it offers better battery life than the older model. But depending on the games you play, the Switch can still reduce its battery life pretty quickly. Better to be prepared with a portable charger.
8Bitdo SN30 Pro Retro Bluetooth Gaming Controller
- Wireless Bluetooth, Rumble vibration, Motion controls, USB-C
- Rumble vibration, Motion controls, USB-C
- Wireless Bluetooth and direct USB connectable with built in lithium ion battery
If you want every button on a Pro controller, but like the classic SNES pad feel, 8Bitdo’s SN30 is for you. It’s lightweight, with precise knobs and incredibly precise analog sticks. It even has motion control. The only catch is that it lacks NFC, so you can’t scan Amiibo figures in supported games. On the plus side, it will pair with any Bluetooth enabled device, like your PC or smartphone.
If you play tons of retro games on your Switch, 8BitDo’s SN30 is the definitive way to do it – and just a great, affordable aftermarket controller at just $ 30. This wireless gamepad looks like your old Super Nintendo controllers, but with wireless functionality and a sleek set of color options inspired by the Game Boy Pocket series. Whether you go for the SN30 or the more complete SN30 Pro at $ 50, 8BitDo controllers are the best way to play classic games on the Nintendo console.
Nintendo Switch Wired Internet LAN Adapter
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- LAN Adapter for Nintendo Switch
- Fast and stable wired internet connection
The Switch’s built-in Wi-Fi is great for when you’re on the go, but if you play online games on your TV or want to quickly download a big game, a wired connection is best. The Nintendo Switch Ethernet Adapter is a simple USB Ethernet adapter that plugs into the Switch docking station, allowing you to connect your Switch directly to your router for the fastest and most stable network connection possible.
an Ethernet adapter. If you play a lot of online games on your Switch, you don’t want to be struggling with issues caused by spotty Wi-Fi. This small dongle will allow you to connect your Switch directly to your router, greatly reducing the chance of connection issues in the process. It’s a bit pricey, but it’s licensed from Nintendo, which means a future firmware update won’t stop it from working.