100% PURE Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream for Wrinkles
- PERK UP YOUR PEEPERS -- A jolt from 3 types of caffeine make this natural eye cream the perfect dark circles under eye treatment
- SAY GOODNIGHT TO WRINKLES -- Nourishing rosehip oil and collagen-boosting vitamin C make this a favorite eye cream for wrinkles
- BANISH UNDER EYE PUFFINESS -- Stimulating caffeine increases circulation for de-puffed eyes and under eye bags treatment
- BRIGHTEN AND LIGHTEN -- Illuminate dull, sleepy eyes with eye cream: anti-aging, brightening vitamin C plus skin lightening rosehip oil reveal a more awakened eye area
- HYDRATE DRY SKIN -- Hydrating aloe and rose hydrosol bring back a fresh, dewy, youthful eye area
This eye cream contains three different types of caffeine that make it the perfect eye treatment for dark circles. The caffeine also helps in reducing the under-eye bags and puffiness. Vitamin C and rosehip oil combine to work in making your eyes wrinkle-free.
Rosehip oil helps in brightening and lightening the dark eye area. Aloe and rose hydrosol hydrate the skin and give a fresh, youthful, and dewy look to your eyes. Soothing green tea helps in increasing the blood circulation to your eyes.
The eye cream is cruelty-free, as is shown by the PETA accreditation along with the Leaping Bunny. Not only is the cream made from natural ingredients, but it is also full of anti-aging oxidants, vitamins, and phytonutrients. The name itself says it all!
Minimizes dark circles
Increases blood circulation
A small amount of product
One of the Best Cruelty Free Eye Cream in 2020
Kiss Red E Anti Aging Eye Cream for Dark Circles
No products found.
A top-rated product from Kiss Red E that is a well-known vegan and natural skincare company. It is used for the treatment of crow’s feet, puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, and a lot more. It can is used by both men and women with sensitive skin.
It is made using quality, safe, and top ingredients. It is a cruelty-free, vegan, anti-aging eye cream that comes in an airless bottle. This makes taking care of your eyes easy, even when you are on the go. It has all-natural ingredients that help hydrate your skin as well.
Can be used by both men and women
Locally sourced ingredients
Contain Alpha hydroxy acid that may increase the sensitivity of your skin towards the sun
LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream Moisturizer
- ☑️ POWERFUL REJUVENATION. All-in-one Eye Cream absorbs quickly to rejuvenate the delicate eye area for bright, lifted, youthful looking eyes. Our multi-tasking formula helps reinforce and firm skin; minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and lock in moisture.
- ☑️ ADVANCED BOTANICAL FORMULA. Light yet nourishing cream pampers and protects delicate skin with a carefully chosen blend of restorative botanicals and antioxidants including Provitamin A and B5, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Rosehip Seed Oil, and Hibiscus Flower and Rosemary Leaf Extract.
- ☑️ LASTING RESULTS. Our Eye Cream gives eyes complete anti-aging protection all day and night. Addresses the most common frustrations associated with aging skin around the eyes (dark circles, puffiness, loss of firmness, sagging skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dryness).
- ☑️ SAFE AND SENSITIVE. Ideal for all skin types and safe even for sensitive or reactive skin. Simply pat gently around eyes and on orbital eye bone twice a day for a refreshing boost to tired skin that helps lift, tone, plump, and reinvigorate!
- ☑️ CLEAN. NATURAL. AND FREE OF. All-natural, vegan ingredients. Made in the USA with no artificial fragrances or colors, and free of gluten, parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, and petroleum. And we never have nor ever will test on animals.
This eye cream lifts, hydrates, brightens and tightens the delicate skin around your eye. It doesn’t contain any parabens, artificial fragrances, or artificial colors. It is manufactured in the USA at an FDA registered facility. The facility is also USDA organic certified, which ensures that it is vegan friendly and cruelty-free.
The eye cream is excellent for both men and women. It contains Vitamin E, Vitamin E, Organic hibiscus flower extract, and rosehip seed oil. You can use it in the morning as well as at night. It can be used on sensitive skin as well.
You can use it under makeup as well. It repairs, heals, and calms the skin giving you a smooth, even skin tone. If you don’t like the product, you can return it and get a refund!
No toxic ingredients
It contains Propylene Glycol which is a known allergen for dermatitis
eauty by Earth Under Eye Cream
- FROM SLEEPY TO YOU'RE STUNNING: Your eyes are the first thing people notice about you. Applying this natural coffee eye cream will lift the morning fog from your face. Enhanced with coffee seed extract, this cream will gently nourish the delicate skin around your eyes, leaving you looking bright, awake, and ready to take on the world.
- SAY BYE BYE TO DARK CIRCLES and puffy eyes. Because this eye cream is packed with anti-inflammatory and anti-aging nutrients such as aloe vera, cucumber, coffee, pineapple, sea buckthorn and cranberry extracts, it hydrates, moisturizes and nourishes around the clock keep your eyes young and fresh.
- YOUNGER, BRIGHTER EYES: Our light, non-greasy eye cream will change the way you look at the skin around your eyes. Full of our favorite nourishing and moisturizing ingredients, it adds moisture and nutrients to delicate under-eye skin. Get ready to say “bye bye” to undereye bags and “hello” to a brighter and more youthful complexion.
- THE BEST IN ANTI-AGING: The skin around your eyes is super sensitive, and extremely delicate. Keeping the sensitive eye area moisturized is the best way to avoid fine lines, wrinkles and signs of early aging. That’s why we’ve only included gentle natural and organic ingredients. Organic oils and butters blend with extracts of pineapple, cranberry, and cucumber to soothe and nourish even the most sensitive of skin.
- LOVE IT OR LET US KNOW: We know you’re gonna love what our natural eye cream can do. We’re so confident that we’ll even guarantee it. Every product we sell comes with a 30 day, 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any point over the next month you don’t love what this eye cream does for your skin, just send it back and we’ll give you a full refund – no awkward questions required.
This natural eye cream contains coffee seed extracts that will rejuvenate your eyes and will nourish the gentle skin under your eyes gently. It is full of anti-aging & anti-inflammatory nutrients such as cucumber, coffee, aloe vera, cranberry extracts, sea buckthorn, and pineapple.
It moisturizes, nourishes, and hydrates your skin. The cream is non-greasy and light, and you can apply it under your makeup. It helps in avoiding wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of anti-aging. The product comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you are satisfied with the product, you can send it back and get a full refund!
Rejuvenates the skin
A bit expensive
Kleem Organics Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- 👉 WHO IS THIS EYE WRINKLE CREAM FOR – If you are an over 40 busy woman/man who works hard and sleeps little, this eye cream will be the best dark circles under eye treatment for you. If you too are frustrated of looking tired and want to feel better about your appearance, feeling more appreciated by your mate, this firming cream is what you need
- 🚀 FAST ACTION FOR PERMANENT RESULTS 🚀 This anti aging cream has been formulated specifically for the thinner and most sensitive skin around the eyes to erase signs of tiredness, bagginess, sagginess and puffiness while fading dark circles, wrinkles and discoloration. No other eye gel or eye serum give the same results. Using our under eye bags treatment day and night your skin will feel fresh, radiant and wide awake instantly
- 🌳 NATURAL & ORGANIC ACTIVE INGREDIENTS 🌳 We believe in natural skin care products - This under eye bags treatment is a combination of selected powerful, yet gentle plant-based active ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Caffeine, Plant Stem Cells, Vitamin E, Matrixil 3000, Green Tea and Amino Acids among many more to GUARANTEE Visible RESULTS
- 💎 OUR DIFFERENCE IS HIGH QUALITY 💎 You might think you have already tried everything, including eye bags treatment, eye mask for puffy eyes, maybe also expensive Roc or Shiseido eye creams. Our eye cream has no toxic or irritant ingredients, it has a smooth consistency that absorbs quickly leaving no oily, sticky or shiny skin so that it can be used under makeup. Smart & Handy packaging - Cruelty FREE 🐇
- 🌟 💯 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 🌟 Fast communication 24/7 🌟 Committed to your satisfaction 🚨 WARNING: We produce only a limited number of dark circle eye cream to guarantee our clients’ maximum satisfaction. ⏳ Our price might increase when close to out of stock ⏳ When you order your eye cream we will also send you via email our Eye Care eBook for FREE with over 15 Simple Natural Home remedies to treat the skin around the eyes
This anti-aging eye cream is suitable for both men and women who are suffering from dark circles and under-eye bags. This firming cream is what you need to brighten your eyes. It is made specifically for sensitive skin and helps in erasing signs of tiredness such as sagginess, bagginess, and puffiness.
With this cream, you will get an instantaneous bright and fresh look to your skin. It is made from organic and natural ingredients and is cruelty-free. It contains ingredients such as Caffeine, Vitamin E, green tea, plant stem cells, and a lot more to give you the best possible results. Matrixyl 3000 helps in fortifying and strengthening the skin around the eyes.
For both men and women
Comes with a money-back guarantee
You may face issues with the applicator
What are Eye Creams?
Eye creams are different from other moisturizers since they are going to be applied to the sensitive and delicate skin around your eyes. They reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, puffiness, etc.
Moreover, they hydrate and moisturize the skin around the eyes to give you a more healthy and youthful-looking skin.
What makes a eye cream cruelty-free?
Cruelty-free cream is the one that has not to be tested on animals before it was introduced in the market. You need to do a little bit of research before buying a cruelty-free cream. This is because many companies claim that their products are cruelty-free while, in reality, they use 3rd part labs for their products that do animal testing or buy ingredients from suppliers that have been tested on animals.
Read the company’s policy, look up the company on the Leaping Bunny database. Don’t confuse cruelty-free products with vegan. Vegan products don’t contain any ingredients derived from animals, but you don’t know if these ingredients were tested on animals previously or not.
Ingredients to Look for in a Cruelty-Free Eye Cream
In the best cruelty-free eye creams, the ingredients should soothe and hydrate the skin instead of drying and irritating it. You need to look out for a product that promotes the production of natural collagen. As we age, the ability of our skin to produce collagen.
Collagen is a protein that keeps our skin plump and smooth. Ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E help in boosting the production of collagen. As we age, we start producing less collagen. If we take into account the collagen that is damaged by pollution and UV rays, we will see that a lot of collagen is lost.
Thankfully, you can boost your collagen production by various means. You can apply amino acids topically, and this helps in producing more collagen in your body. This will result in fewer wrinkles and will hydrate your skin as well.
You also need to look for ingredients that help in reversing the signs of aging. Retinol and Peptoids work to shed old skin cells and regeneration of new ones. Therefore, any product that will have them will result in younger-looking skin.
Bakuchiol has the same benefits as Retinol. It is extracted from babchi plant and stimulates collagen production. This helps in firming up your skin and smoothing the fine lines.
Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that is water-soluble. If you apply it topically, it boosts lipid production, which helps in locking moisture in the skin and makes it look more plump and supple. Like collagen, our body produces fewer lipids as we age. Therefore, look for eye creams that have this ingredient in them.
Moreover, it also brightens dark spots, calms any irritation, and protects the skin from any sort of damage.
Exposure to sunlight causes fine wrinkles around your eyes. Ingredients such as Vitamin C, green tea, and polyphenols present in the eye cream will help you stay safe from the harmful effects of sunlight.
Vitamin A also enhances the production of collagen. You should look for ingredients such as coconut oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, and as well.
Ingredients to Avoid in a Eye Cream
Knowing which ingredients to avoid is equally important. Cosmetics are often full of fragrance. However, the source of this might be phthalates, which are harmful chemicals. These chemicals are linked with cancer as well as endocrine issues. Most of the time, manufacturers simply list them as DEP, DBP, DEHP, or simply fragrance. Try to avoid such products.
Parabens are also present in most of the cosmetics. They are used to stop microbes from living in the products. However, they have been linked with breast cancer and testicular cancer. The names to look out for are benzyl paraben, isobutyl paraben, ethylparaben, and propylparaben.
Another ingredient that should look out for is Oxybenzone. Many manufacturers use this product to protect your skin from sun damage. However, this chemical has been linked with hormonal issues and allergies.
Any eye cream should be free from any sort of fragrance, be it natural or synthetic. This is because the fragrance is a major source of allergic reaction and is not good for sensitive skin around the eyes. Therefore, look for products that have no fragrance at all.
Try to buy eye creams that are tubular rather than in a jar. In a jar, the anti-aging ingredients such as plant oils, Retinol, anti-oxidants, etc. start to deteriorate once you open the jar. Moreover, every time dip the spatula or your finger into the jar, there is a chance of germs getting in.
Sunlight causes your skin to wrinkle early. Look for an eye cream that provides you with protection against the sun and has an SPF rating of 30 or more. If you can’t find an eye cream with sun protection, then you can use sunscreen over your eye cream when you go out.
Day & Night Eye Cream
People usually use different products for night and day. Try to get an eye cream that you can use during the day underneath your makeup and can apply at night as well. If you can’t, then look for an eye cream that works as a sunscreen, provides you with some hydration, relief from puffiness, and can be applied underneath makeup for day time use.
For use at night, get an eye cream that has a rich, balm-like moisturizing texture that will act as an eye mask while you sleep.
Applying Eye Cream Correctly
You should apply the eye cream gently and delicately. Apply the cream all around the eye instead of just the area underneath the eye. It will ensure that the complete eye gets the benefits from the ingredients present inside the product.
Experts recommend that you should apply the cream in gentle dabs and then gently rub it in instead of vigorously massaging it.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cruelty Free Eye Creams
Q. Why should I get an eye cream?
Eye creams are specially formulated to take care of the skin around your eyes. This skin is sensitive and delicate as compared to other parts of your face. This part of the face is the place where the very first signs of damage and aging start to show. Therefore, you need to take extra care and buy a good quality eye cream to keep your skin safe from damage.
Q. What are the alternatives to eye creams?
You can use a few natural ingredients instead of using an eye cream if that’s what you want. You can use Shea butter, which is known for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. Moreover, it helps in keeping your skin firm and supple.
You can also use coconut oil, which is best for sensitive skin and helps in repairing damaged skin. It is comedogenic, which means that it will provide moisture and will not block your pores. You can also use aloe vera gel, which is full of Vitamin A, C, and E.
Q. Can I use eye cream to get rid of crow’s feet?
The skin around your eyes is very thin. Moreover, it is susceptible to fatigue, dryness, and stress which results in crow’s feet. With the help of the right eye cream, you can slowly get rid of the crow’s feet. Look for products with Hyaluronic acid, which acts as a moisture magnet and transfers all the water to your cells, making your eyes look plump and young.