Last Updated on
- Superior Steel Tip Darts: The darts steel tip set is equipped with aluminum dart shafts that are much durable than PVC rods since metal dart shafts characterize exceptional damage resistance to the scratches, drops, and bumps for frequent use. Black steel dart needle is sturdy and sticking to the dartboard firmly.
- Unique Design to Improve Accuracy: Dart weight as 22g and nickel-coated dart barrel that is strategically machined grooves enable players have comfortable grip and great feeling for every throw. The multiple dart flights not only make darts attractive, but also features reduced drag, less deflection and traveling through the air uniformly.
- Bonus to Steel Darts: Upgraded darts steel tip set is fitted rubber o-ring between dart shaft and barrel to keep your dart firmly tight and avoid stripping out during rounds. A sharpener stone is used to sharpen the dart tips when they become blunt and bouncing. Always make darts in superb form.
- Wide Application to Enjoy Games: These steel tipped darts are suitable for all-level players for recreational activities or professional practice. Bar, household, office and game room are preferred sites to enjoy the games. It's also a great gift for birthday, Christmas, Halloween and other celebration.
- High Cost Performance Darts Set: Darts and accessories are preserved in a exquisite box which includes 12 x steel tip darts / 1 x dart sharpener / 15 x pattern flight (3 extra flights as a gift).
Sametop 12-pack steel tip darts are a modern version of an old game. They are good quality darts for newcomers with low prices. It comes in three colors, black, blue, red, and white. These steel tip darts are crisp and ready to use.
These come with point sharper, several flight styles, and aluminum handles. The nickel-plated barrel gives a great feeling under your fingers and improves your grip. This is important for those who have not yet fully perfected their catch.
The rubber O-rings hold everything tight so that your darts do not sink into the air. This is a great set for those on a budget, those who want to try different flights and those who want to use professional and suitable darts for beginners.
Better than integral and PVC rods
The barrels are nickel-plated which ensures durability and balance
A variety of dart flights to practice with the new style
Dart sharpers are included to keep darts ready to play
BullsEye sports darts are elegant, classic, and well-weighted darts are suitable for all skill levels. They come in red, green, blue and black. A heavy dart sometimes helps newcomers learn to throw with determination, and this set proves it.
The sharp steel point lets you hold your shot in the blink of an eye. The matte black stems and gold-painted barrels complete the clean, classic lines. This set is great for professionals looking for classic designs for a family to learn a new game together, just start a group of friends, or even add their dart rotation.
Simple design and classic look
A great set to share with friends
Change colors between sets
Comes with replacement planes
- STEEL TIPPED DARTS – Whether you’re a beginner or an old pro, you’ll love our steel tip darts. Set of 15 will make your next game of darts great fun!
- DART GAME – Grab your dart board (not included) and enjoy dart flights straight to the target with this deluxe dart set, each dart wonderfully balanced.
- DEPENDABLE QUALITY – Each of our darts are made of unbreakable aluminum shaft and brass barrel, and comes with millstone dart sharpener to help you keep your dart set in tip top shape through years of use!
- PERFECT FOR GAME NIGHT – Can’t think of anything fun to do when friends come over? Pull out the dart set and play a game of darts! Aluminum shaft and brass barrel with steel tips construction means your dart set will last through many games!
- GUARANTEE - We have a no hassle 100% guarantee refund policy. If you use our Action Arrows Steel Tip Darts and do not love them, simply return for a full refund, even used. Add one to your cart today!
The Action Arrows Dart set features 15 still tip darts with unique flight graphics. An aluminum handle completes the brass barrel. The set is complete with a dart sharpener and a transparent container so you can see what’s inside.
These darts are a great budget choice for beginners and families. The game is great to go for at night or with friends. The sharp and durable steel-tipped dart with a manufacturer’s warranty guarantee lasting pleasure.
The darts are balanced
Weight is evenly distributed
Made of aluminum
Durable brass barrels will be useful in the coming years
Dartboard comes with a warranty that is not provided by other companies
No products found.
No products found.
Steel Tip Dart Ignite Games is the winner of our list. High quality does not mean high price, and this set is the perfect example when it comes to starting darts. These weighted darts are ideal for beginners, but professionals can enjoy it.
Darts are protected when locked in the included magnetic box. Even a dart sharper is added, so you don’t have to look for empty darts. This set also includes replacement tips in the middle of your game.
These standard-sized darts are available in blue, red, and black. This is a complete and versatile dart game to help you get started on the right side. You don’t have to pick over functions for your activities, and you don’t have to spend your fortune to get started in style.
Medium weight, the perfect choice for beginners
Brass barrels are beautiful and pleasing, combining both function and style
Included sharper maintenance convenience
The rubber O-rings hold the darts tight and fly straight
The unbroken aluminum shaft adds stability
Free e-book with instructions and advice for new ways to play
- 24 GRAM DARTS SET - Combine with dart steel barrels, aluminum shaft, standard flight, Rose Kuli 24g steel tip darts set is suitable for new beginner, plaid design grip more easy, helps to sharpen your skill.
- BUILT-IN O RING - Rubber installed between quality steel barrel and aluminum shaft, reduce loosening and prevent re-tighten darts after each throw.
- STANDARD SHAPE FLIGHTS - 4 Styles flights darts steel tip set, made of PET which increased rigidity, provide better flight stability, reduce air resistance.
- EXTRA BONUSES - Rose Kuli professional metal darts set content 12 steel tip darts, 12 standard darts flights in 4 different styles, also with extra 8 standard flights and 12 dart shafts.
- PERFECT 12 PACK DARTS SET - Place in a custom-made EVA case which can protect darts from harm.Beautiful premium case make it an ideal darts and accessories kit for beginners and casual darts players!
Rose Kuli darts are unique in appearance. The glittering graphics adorn each standard flight, highlighting different shades of trees and barrels. The steel spikes place your darts on the board, and the integrated he-ring ensures that the darts stay firm during the treat.
24-gram heavy darts are a great way to train straight targets and goal throwers at the start. Everything comes in a case. This is perfect for beginners to try a new game.
Well balanced, great balance, and chic designs tick all the boxes for a good investment.
The length of these darts is enough for anyone
Darts have built-in features that do not loosen the shaft and tip and keep the dart intact for a long time.
They come in a beautiful case that can be given to a loved one
How to buy the best darts?
You will find many types of darts in the market. When you are starting it can be a bit difficult to know which darts are the best for you. Here are your main considerations when choosing your darts.
Two main types of dart tips:
hard tip (or steel tip)
1. Steel tip darts
Also known as points, steel point darts have a steel point that is adjusted to the barrel. These are specially designed for throwing on sisal, cork or rolled paper boards. These are the best options if you are a beginner and want to focus on the traditional dart game.
With the help of sharp steel points, these darts can easily enter the board. The tips are replaceable, so you don’t have to replace the entire dart.
Once dull, you can replace or sharpen it, so you don’t have to replace the whole dart. However, in contrast to soft darts, these tend to be slightly more expensive than soft darts.
Also, you often need to sharpen them if you use them regularly to make sure they are in good condition and can get on board. If you are an apprentice and you plan to maintain traditional darts, then you should choose still darts.
2. Soft tip darts
Soft tip darts are perfect for electronic or plastic darts. They have a light design that weighs about 14 to 16 grams. They have dull plastic tips that stick to the tiny holes in the boards.
Soft tip darts are more desirable if you want to play with the kids, but they offer a much more secure play environment than darts with sharp steel tips. Additionally, they don’t require maintenance like steel tip. You can easily replace them if they break or bend at a reasonable cost.
If you are just starting out and just want casual and safe games with family or friends at home, these are the darts to choose from. Make sure they are made of durable, high-quality plastic.
The barrel of the dart is the part that you hold when you run the shot. This is one of the most important parts of a dart. It provides grip and also maintains the weight of the dart. Although most darts have almost identical designs, they use different materials to make barrels.
Typically, the material used to make barrels is to separate the darts. As a beginner, you want to make sure that you choose darts with barrels that look good on your hands.
For most newcomers, brass dart barrels are a suitable choice. These are fairly inexpensive and very accessible. Nickel-silver barrels are also a good option because they are very similar to bros barrels in terms of density and price.
However, nickel-silver barrels are more durable than brass barrels. Nickel-silver alloys are resistant to stigma and can stand the test of time. These barrels are an ideal choice, especially if you are a beginner and on a budget but still want something good.
There are darts with tungsten barrels and it is very popular with professional players. They offer great rating potential due to their high density but above all they are very durable.
Tungsten darts are often much more expensive than brass and nickel-silver darts, but they are also a good choice if you are a beginner, and your budget is not limited. One thing you should avoid is darts with painted barrels as the paint makes the barrel slippery, so their adhesive is poor.
Another critical factor to consider when buying darts is that darts are stolen. This helps keep the dart steady while flying, and this unique fact makes it a critical consideration when choosing your darts to where it wanted to go.
In general, your choice of lighting largely depends on the speed of your throw. Darts that have thin flight is a good choice for those who throw fast and fast. On the other hand, darts with the more important aircraft.
The job of the tree is to maintain flight and keep a suitable distance from the barrel. These are found in different lengths, the most common being medium, small and extra small trees.
Like a flight, your arrow preferences will depend on your throwing style. If your throw is light but a bit strong, the long handle is a good choice because it will help your dart fly better. If your pitch is strong and rhythmic, you may want a shorter handle.
Darts are also available in a variety of materials. These are usually made of carbon fiber, aluminum, titanium, plastic, or nylon. The last two are the most affordable. However, plastic rods break easily when reading.
The aluminum trees on the other end fold easily, which can affect how your dirt flies. Titanium rods are the strongest of the four. These will not bend or break, but they will fall at the highest price.
The ideal tree material for newborns would be composite or carbon fiber, as these two materials are fairly durable and affordable to replace if bent or broken. Besides, they feel less vibration and do not close easily.
The best advice here is that you are investing in the best possible quality that your tree has a tree that lasts instead of bearing the cost of replacing the tree every time it bends or breaks.
Another essential thing to consider, although it is often overlooked, is the weight of the dart. Typically, you can use a heavier dart. This is if your throwing is more comfortable or if you want to try harder a lighter dart.
While most players choose weights ranging from 16 to 20 grams, it also starts when it comes to scoring points initially. But a more desirable option is to start with a heavy dart and then switch to lighter darts as your grip and action are consistent—reasonable range for starting from 24 to 26 grams.
There are a few things to consider before buying the first set of your darts. Not all darts are the same, and every little detail will make your darts work. You need to consider the weight of the dart, the overall size, the size of each piece, and the material of each piece.
A good dart comes from perfectly clean packaging. It should have this tip for many uses, but it will eventually be filtered, and it needs to be changed. You can buy new dart boards for almost all darts, but be sure to check out your brand.
Darts can be heavy on the front or back. A well-balanced dart will feel stable in your hand and will fly with fidelity when turned. Try a few styles before you decide. Each player is different, so don’t be afraid to mix and match dart parts to create your own unique set.
Dart flights are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and weights. Although it is advisable to test the darts using standard flights, you can change them at any time to see if any other style fits your size better.